Kizhaz Doubles Up [Doubles] (Friday 18th November)

Kizhaz

3 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

he doesnt

Fd8FhDt.png

rip2nik

Wasn't sure whether I had to burn the lax or PS for more health, and still not sure if I made the wrong play. But I got lucky as well with the speed tie win (I did want it more this time Bowser) . But all in all XPLOZ deserved the win, sub gyara was a big surprise and I had to switch around with intimidates to deal with it. 

Just now, NikhilR said:

Wasn't sure whether I had to burn the lax or PS for more health, and still not sure if I made the wrong play. But I got lucky as well with the speed tie win (I did want it more this time Bowser) . But all in all XPLOZ deserved the win, sub gyara was a big surprise and I had to switch around with intimidates to deal with it. 

best game ive seen so far, I got 2nd rounded so just been scouting all the big guns... shit matchup and you still made it close so gj

2zvULxG.png?1

Congratulations to Xploz for running through a rather tough bracket and winning the shiny Bagon. In a final match that left both players with little thinking time early one Guerinf unfortunately couldn't seal it. ZDfire and Zigh both did well to make the semis too both with tough matches in the previous round.

See you all for the next doubles tour, hopefully with a full bracket this time \o/

Bracket

tumblr_lm4p5dRztn1qbkopso1_400.gif

2zvULxG.png?1

Congratulations to Xploz for running through a rather tough bracket and winning the shiny Bagon. In a final match that left both players with little thinking time early one Guerinf unfortunately couldn't seal it. ZDfire and Zigh both did well to make the semis too both with tough matches in the previous round.

See you all for the next doubles tour, hopefully with a full bracket this time \o/

Bracket

tumblr_lm4p5dRztn1qbkopso1_400.gif