Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DJLambo

[Sig] [Art] AONSynth - Get YOUR Creative Signature!!

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, REEVS said:

Name: REEVS

Pokemon: Darkrai

Background: Night time sky with stars and a moon

 

7kxJVBO.jpg

 

Here you are :) Hope you like it!! :D I'll send the link in the mail :)

Share this post


Link to post

A new one I did for Team Gløw, who are running a Metro Tournament for their members on the 19th of Nov!

 

4iwieKo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Name: xSwitchy.

Pokemon: Decidueye (Grass starter pokemon in the 7th pokemon generation).

Background: The sky or the forest. You are free to choose the best background for me, I trust you.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, DJLambo said:

A new one I did for Team Gløw, who are running a Metro Tournament for their members on the 19th of Nov!

 

4iwieKo.jpg

nice

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/11/2016 at 2:15 AM, xSwitchy said:

Name: xSwitchy.

Pokemon: Decidueye (Grass starter pokemon in the 7th pokemon generation).

Background: The sky or the forest. You are free to choose the best background for me, I trust you.

I'll go ahead and make this, sorry I was away for the last 2 weeks or so! But I'll do it today :) 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DJLambo said:

I'll go ahead and make this, sorry I was away for the last 2 weeks or so! But I'll do it today :) 

Oh. Don't worry.

You are not forced to be active, you have a life like everyone here. :)

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, xSwitchy said:

Oh. Don't worry.

You are not forced to be active, you have a life like everyone here. :)

Cheers bud :) Here's what I came up with! If you like it, you can send the donation via mail in game :) 

uJ8mMEx.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DJLambo said:

Cheers bud :) Here's what I came up with! If you like it, you can send the donation via mail in game :) 

uJ8mMEx.jpg

I love it, thank you.

The donation (100k) is sent.

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Mkns

Team [TN] Team Nowhere

Pokemon: Nidoqueen Shiny (left ) / Rapidash Shiny (middle) / Skizor Shiny (right)

Blackground: A place who looks like Island 4 with the sunset ;) haha

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.