~Road to 100m~

Raederz

On 11/7/2016 at 1:06 PM, Raederz said:

I will probably do less this week because I have way less time to play, but next weeks it'll be easier, and I'll start breeding

How about you write the average time you spent on each trick also? I wonder how long it takes you to grind these.

8 hours ago, Thunderprime said:

How about you write the average time you spent on each trick also? I wonder how long it takes you to grind these.

These days I'm like 50% afk everytime I'm online, so I cant really note the time I spend on a method.

4 hours ago, Spxter said:

How is this possible 2.3m in 1 week? LOL 

Many people used to do more

I'm pretty lazy to do the same recap as last week, and, if you know to count, you will see there's an error in it.

There's no error in my google sheet so i'll directly post it here :3

Methods are detailed, but, well .. It's roughly copied. Hope you'll understand !

PS : If you know to clic on the "week 3 tab" you should be able to follow the count every day.

Atm, I reached 3.183.978 $

Not that much during the second week because I played way less, and most of my game time was afk time.

Here is the link

On 09/11/2016 at 2:49 PM, Spxter said:

How is this possible 2.3m in 1 week? LOL 

Easily done on dittos, all it takes is one good ditto. But yep, without grinding hard is something a bit hard to do, if you have the cash for GTL snipping, you can easily make 5-10m week fairly easily, all it takes is patience and some luck on trade chat/GTL.