~Road to 100m~

Raederz

2 hours ago, MasterJSB said:

you got them moneys?

No plz xd.

@Raederz

I have some advice and pointers.

Plz send me inbox in game, I'll reply you with helpful information and certain key things you can do to boost revenue up to 70%

Edited by Hotarubi
2 minutes ago, Norfleet said:

if im set to do it i can grind 1 mil a day with pickup payday slave need about 3 stacks of leppa berries tho

you could also use the gtl but that takes time like months of watching market trends and planning for shortages on items such as the lucky egg epidemic

real money to rp is also an option and you could sell the rp but for those who dont have the $$$ to spend watching the market is your best bet to make some good $ it just takes time 

Edited by Norfleet
13 minutes ago, Norfleet said:

real money to rp is also an option and you could sell the rp but for those who dont have the $$$ to spend watching the market is your best bet to make some good $ it just takes time 

realised what i typed and edited it to say what i meant

6 minutes ago, redspawn said:

I'll join you up on this ^^ Placed all my cash on my alt, with a catch, I will keep any shiny with my OT that is either female, or rare-ish.

I'm so happy to see this thread tbh.

I had a goal once, very much like this one.

Just don't get tempted to buy anything expensive and remember to sell anything you dont actually need.

Some things cannot be replaced while others can be bought and profited on.

This has me ecstatic.

Edited by Hotarubi

I won't use real money / Reward points.

I won't accept $ as "help".

I do accept, and appreciate method advices (keep in mind that I will show it in the thread, dont share it if you want it to be a secret).

I really enjoy it if you try to achieve the same goal, at the same time :)

Then, you should all wait the first recap to see how it will look :3

I have a google sheet, and every single $ reported on. So I can see real time my money fitting with the google sheet total count (and that's satisfying hue)

51 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

I'm so happy to see this thread tbh.

I had a goal once, very much like this one.

Just don't get tempted to buy anything expensive and remember to sell anything you dont actually need.

Some things cannot be replaced while others can be bought and profited on.

This has me ecstatic.

The game grew boring to me after a while, all I did was comps, trade and resell comps/shiny. This might give some fresh air to the game ^^ 

Decided on switching some stuff

I will be running a persian  aswell for island runs
I will also be keeping my current shinies and my comps, battle points is a legit way to make money aswell.
I might make a comp here and there, but I'll list the money I waste on making it, and not count him towards the goal. It shouldn't slow down progress much. 
I will not be buying any item, unless absolutely needed, like pokeballs and ultra balls
I will not do berry farming, I tried that.. I keep forgetting, they die :( 
I will need a new meowth, so the first 200k I make out of this, will go towards this meowth.. cause the last one I was not paying attention, and it became a fully grown independent cat...

39 minutes ago, Summrs said:

You should make a YouTube channel and upload progress videos :) Id watch that

Unfortunately I have a sh*t pc. (Maybe that's why I like PokeMMO, regarding how others famous games are just lag to me) :p

On 31/10/2016 at 1:34 PM, Raederz said:

Hi guys !

Today I decided to start a new PokeMMO adventure.

Starting with 0$, I'll try to get 100 000 000$ (pure cash), using many methods.

Every week, I'll post here a recap, showing every single $ I spent and earned.

Best of luck with that! If you want a Signature done especially for the adventure, have a look at my shop :) But fair play, it'll be tough but you'll get there!!