HALLOWEEN HYPE

Torinnnnn

1 hour ago, athelstan said:

i need some advice, i've opened 12 goodiebags and got 1 skeleton top and i sold 10~15 goodiebags (150k each)

And now i have 10 goodiebags but they are not 150k anymore so should i open it or sell it (~130k) OR wait a few days and sell them then (hoping the value is more than now).

What would you do now you have an idea of the rate of rewards of the goodiebags?

Wait a few days/weeks after the end of the event and sell them :)

Edited by Sleydge

When you're about to turn in your candies and all of the sudden you can't move anymore in game and all you can move is the pokemmo window then you try to google wtf is happening then you can't click anything in chrome either so you have to restart your computer and it says "IMPORTANT BIOS UPDATE AVAILIBLE POSTPONE IT BY CLICKING POSTEPONE IN THE NEXT 5 SECONDS" and you try to click postpone but the mouse won't move so now I'm sitting here while my computer does like 50 updates and I have 5 candies and I can't turn them in

Just wanted to say these vanities are all pretty awesome. Good job DS and all other staff involved in the making of those.

The new beta battle sprites are also really cool, can't wait until they add the hats and back items too.

Best part imo is whatever upgrade they added that makes my character move like my client is running at a 60FPS when its really running at about 15FPS. I've been overshooting doors and bumping into stuff all weekend :D

Overall event 9/10 would participate again.

Only thing I've been wondering about is all the newish players. Were Pumpking and the trick or treaters based off gym badges or something? I know staff has said a few times that most of the player base is new players and if they had to beat lvl 80+ pokes to participate they probably felt really left out this weekend.

Can't wait for X-mas event (& dungeons)

5 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

When you're about to turn in your candies and all of the sudden you can't move anymore in game and all you can move is the pokemmo window then you try to google wtf is happening then you can't click anything in chrome either so you have to restart your computer and it says "IMPORTANT BIOS UPDATE AVAILIBLE POSTPONE IT BY CLICKING POSTEPONE IN THE NEXT 5 SECONDS" and you try to click postpone but the mouse won't move so now I'm sitting here while my computer does like 50 updates and I have 5 candies and I can't turn them in

wait for halloween 2017

5 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

Feed them to your Pokémon. They won't heal your heart, but they'll heal your Pokémon a bit.

• Zehkar locked this topic