Encore in hordes

Goku

2 minutes ago, londark said:

I mean, if encore follows Gen3 or 4  rule it's your own fault for not knowing how the move worked

I mean did you read encore description? Where does it state ''Yes sir if you get encored in a horde containing a shiny you are basically fcked so remember to switch your pokemon because your move will not only be locked but you will kill random pokemon in the horde even though you selected a specific target. Sorry Sir thats just how fckt up this game is. Gl to you.'' WTF does it state that <<<<<<

Edited by Goku

Wasn't there something similar with like confusion inducing moves like outrage petal dance etc where you couldn't control who you attack after you've been confused? Swear there was something like that.

Also uguu calm the fuck down, we get it, your shiny died, be glad it was just a spheal

Also, don't be a whiny uguu, if encore's description was a whole essay I highly doubt you'd read it, it's meant to be short, everything beyond that is common sense.

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

I mean did you read encore description? Where does it state ''Yes sir if you get encored in a horde containing a shiny you are basically fcked so remember to switch your pokemon'' WTF does it state that <<<<<<

Yeah, but do you expect the description to be 100% accurate for every scenario? Does trasform description mention that the moves you'll use next will have only 5 pp? does substitute description tells you that you can still be hit by sound moves? Just get good.

Also

So, gen 5 or an hybrid mechanic?

Edited by londark
Just now, Spaintakula said:

Wasn't there something similar with like confusion inducing moves like outrage petal dance etc where you couldn't control who you attack after you've been confused? Swear there was something like that.

Also uguu calm the fuck down, we get it, your shiny died, be glad it was just a spheal

Also, don't be a whiny uguu, if encore's description was a whole essay I highly doubt you'd read it, it's meant to be short, everything beyond that is common sense.

How can you just assume I wouldn't read it? Go spend 3700 leppas in 3 days time. See how it feels. I bet you won't even spend 500 and complain of the boredom. Yes I will fcking Whinnneee or whatever because I simply feel to do so.

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

How can you just assume I wouldn't read it? Go spend 3700 leppas in 3 days time. See how it feels. I bet you won't even spend 500 and complain of the boredom. Yes I will fcking Whinnneee or whatever because I simply feel to do so.

This is why i don't like the whole idea of "shiny hunting" 

you get angry teens

Edited by Bishav
dafuq i thought the auto merging posts system was on
Just now, Goku said:

3 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

everything beyond that is common sense.

^read between the lines.

But yeah, londar said it too, they're meant to be buttons with a hover enough to have a short description, not a whole story of ifs and buts to please every whiny kid.

Also, you're right, I wouldn't spend 3700 leppas in 3 days time, know why? I play the game, not the other way around. As much as I'd like it, I'm not obsessed with acquiring shinies in a mmo that won't mean shit in a few years time to me. I get your frustration, pretty much everyone would feel bad about killing a shiny, but you're wayyy over the line little brother.

2 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

^read between the lines.

But yeah, londar said it too, they're meant to be buttons with a hover enough to have a short description, not a whole story of ifs and buts to please every whiny kid.

Also, you're right, I wouldn't spend 3700 leppas in 3 days time, know why? I play the game, not the other way around. As much as I'd like it, I'm not obsessed with acquiring shinies in a mmo that won't mean shit in a few years time to me. I get your frustration, pretty much everyone would feel bad about killing a shiny, but you're wayyy over the line little brother.

Spoiler

Resultado de imagen para you win gif

Don't worry, in a few hours (or days, or weeks...) he'll be fine

32 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Not sure about the "after being confused" part, but in doubles when you choose outrage, your target is randomly chosen.

Edited by NikhilR
12 hours ago, Elliasal said:

Well Goku here is complaining about 70 lol.

you do realise I encounter 10k pokes + a day when hunting horde? on average 1250 pokes = 1 hour or less do the math. I don't sit around vermil and shit... When I start to hunt it is till I get what I want.