Let's talk about the new update. Shall we?

ragstal

So a new update will be released and below i have marked down those things that my eye hit first thing just by reading the whole thing.

Features

• Halloween 2016 (28/10/2016 - 31/10/2016)
    • A mysterious girl has appeared in Lavender Town wanting Candy, in exchange for Goodie Bags. Goodie Bags contain items exclusive to Halloween 2016.
    • Hunt down and mercilessly beat up costumed trick-or-treaters for their candy. Be quick, though! They'll move around every few minutes.
    • Collect enough candy and participants will receive a special reward at the end of the event.
    • Blue and Orange Flaming Skull Masks (1500RP) are available in the Gift Shop until November 15th.

Balancing

• Hoenn Gym Leader cooldown increased from 6h to 20h
    • Slightly reduced money gained as well

Bug Fixes

• Fixed some bugs
  • We forgot to write down which ones

Other

• Windows: The game client no longer requires an external Java Runtime Environment (for new installations only)
  • Added CJK support for the game client (IME input/Fonts)
  • A preview of upcoming battle sprites are included in this version. To toggle them on, use the following option:

So with that been said, we now know that we are gonna get from ~12k to something less. But the real question is how much reduced?

Another question is, why gyms cd's will be increased? why that much long? (O.o)

With CJK get ready to see japanese, chinese (Asian languages in general) etc. which is a good thing, i'll get to practice my japanese. I will be able to say ohayo the right way now. >:3

But the main issue here at'least for me are gyms because not only you need a 100ish team. New players also need time to do that. How many of you liked this or disliked it and what are your opinions about it?.Am i the only one that was bothered with that small change? your comments below fellas.

• Munya locked this topic