Disappointment Yet Again

Elliasal

29 minutes ago, DJLambo said:

Right now, if I enter a tournament or anything like that, I'll be destroyed by people who already have pokemon with 6x31 IVs. So I'm at an impossible disadvantage for what is my favourite part of Pokemmo.

This is so not true, you don't need perfect comps to win games, teambuilding+smart plays is what matters most.

If you don't want to spend too much on building a single comp try lowering your expectations:

Physical Sweeper - 20+/31/20+/x/20+/31 with right nature, for example a Jolly Zangoose with those IVs is more than enough for a viable comp.

Physical Wall - Take Slowbro for example, you can build a Bold Slowbro with 31/x/31/25+/25+/20+ without spending too much on it.

Just focus the 31s on those important stats and leave 20+ or 25+ for the rest, I think you get the point.

Oh Yetto sniped me, rip

Edited by LifeStyle
12 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Dude.

What the fuck are you on about, clearly you know very little of how development works 

Lmao find a new way to get money, farm fossils or w/e 

Well, do your research then, cause i'm sitting here trying to get to the root of the problem and your calling me a dude.

1 minute ago, Elliasal said:

Well, do your research then, cause i'm sitting here trying to get to the root of the problem and your calling me a dude.

Dude/Girl w/e.

I don't need to do research, I've worked as a bug moderator with the development team for some time and the dev blog explains what the root of the problems is.

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

G-g-girl?

On a serious note, you should really try berry farming, the effort/payout ratio is insanely good.

Thank you Lifestyle with the comic relief, I almost let the good ole case of the pokemmo cancer get to me, I still stand strong with my reasons though, but I guess I can try to farm again XD.

I feel 20 hours is a bit much-12 hours would've been better. Considering it was the only popular method of generating new money into the economy.

you can berry farm, shard hunt, farm everstones, fossils or gtl flip all you want- at the end of the day money isn't being generated from all these processes- in fact it is lost in small amounts.

Never done a "Gym Run" before, usually just make my money pickup farming while watching anime made like 700k yesterday in a few hours just chilling and pressing F2 and Z repeatedly , or cornering something on the GPL that sells quick but isn't flooding the market.

I agree the nerf is needed, but please consider adding better ways of farming too please

everstone is horrible!

pickup is not too boring but bad!

e4 is bad!

berry is not for people who work!

PvP is ok but hard for newcomers

gtl farming is cancer!

farm 31 is meh and becomes as repetitive as others fast

47 minutes ago, aeeaeeaaa said:

I agree the nerf is needed, but please consider adding better ways of farming too please

everstone is horrible!

pickup is not too boring but bad!

e4 is bad!

berry is not for people who work!

PvP is ok but hard for newcomers

gtl farming is cancer!

farm 31 is meh and becomes as repetitive as others fast

combine these things

profit????

There are two sides in this fix:
- new players are hurt because it was a method of getting quick cash.
- and on the other hand the old players have seen the inflation that was causing in the game. Several players over 100m in cash
If it comes to balance the game the decision is not bad.

But perhaps the cooldown could be 12 hours to start.

Players who earn more money in the game is not for gyms, but by the use of several accounts

They will remain being the richest.

Well I have never seen you before so I am going to make something very clear to you. PokeMMO Devs like to make stuff super op and then nerf the fuck out of it. They usually just make a guess to how it would affect the market but they can be very wrong sometimes. *cough* elite 4 *cough*. Don't sweat it, this isn't as big of a change as you make it out to be. Nerfs are always gonna be recieved "badly" since it doesn't profit you as much, but in the over all picture of this game's development the change isn't half as bad. Just try to look further than just your in game income.

I would advise getting a life and not sitting 6 hours on a pokemon game, but that would be contradicting myself since I do that alot of times. 

21 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Most prominently shown in the exchange rate of Reward Points to Pokeyen. That exchange rate had been mostly stable at 100 RP = 90-100 K Pokeyen. Currently, this exchange rate has almost doubled to 100 RP = ~180 K as seen on the Global Trade Link.

Ain't our problem tho, the ppl that can and want to sell their points they can simply sell em higher. And not increasing the cd on gyms instead and on top of that reducing the income, what about new clueless players mon! (-_-) anyways, i was rdy to comment a lot but the guy who made that tread cover me. I simply sympathise the thoughts of my fellas here, that last patch was a disappointment as far goes for the gyms and " Inflation ". And that will change eventually, the real question is when, and mark my words about that, it will change, i bet my finger on that.

23 hours ago, Elliasal said:

I'm sorry Maelstrom, but the people who are in the closet with the devs have burnt, nuked, and zombified your dreams of a sub par way to make money.

(Devs nothing against you please don't hate me XD)

Actually, that's kinda overboard but oh well it's your opinion and i respect it.

• Zehkar locked this topic