UPDATE HYPE

RysPicz

5 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Maybe the nerf on Hoenn Gym rematchs are a preparation for a future Kanto Gym rematch implementation...

Nah, hoenn gym runs were broken as hell. 100k every 6 hours. One could just farm hoenn gyms all day long with alts and make mad money. This is a well deserved nerf and it isn't THAT bad. Although kanto gym rematches can still very much happen soon hue

10 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Nah, hoenn gym runs were broken as hell. 100k every 6 hours. One could just farm hoenn gyms all day long with alts and make mad money. This is a well deserved nerf and it isn't THAT bad. Although kanto gym rematches can still very much happen soon hue

I feel like the nerf on the payment being unecessary in this case...

This update improves scouting :/ We make sure our comps of the same species have the same gender and the same nickname to avoid scouting; now the Beta Player Battle Sprites forces us to also make sure our lead pokemons of the same species are held into the same kind of pokeball. What a nightmare!

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

now the Beta Player Battle Sprites forces us to also make sure our lead pokemons of the same species are held into the same kind of pokeball. What a nightmare!

There is no leaked information compared to old sprites. It still shows the ball for the first time after the animation competes.

55 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

The cooldown nerf doesn't address the alts farming all day.

2 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

They already had the same advantage before this change just on a lower scale.

but you could make a decent amount of money a day without alts, now you simply can't, while a person with 5 alts can make a million a day with just berries and a gym run.

this promotes altrunning, which we should try to stay away from.

first thing i thought was, 'time to sell berries on alts'

Edited by floxy
info
1 minute ago, Gilan said:

Why?

I've really never understood why people are so adverse to alts.

people can altrun all they want, but its by far the best way to get money and items, nothing even comes close to it, which to me is pretty bad gameplay.

1 hour ago, Gilan said:

Why?

I've really never understood why people are so adverse to alts.

I can answer this point at least;

It's awful games design, it goes against any concept of progression - making it more beneficial to create a new character than to continue putting effort into a character you've already built up.

This is something we're aware of and try to address when possible.

11 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

5dd4435cbb.png
Smart moves by the Devs, who doesnt want to be Bowser for Halloween, Gonna be making mad cash from these bad boys.

It seems this is happening to a few people - using the built-in repair button or re-downloading the client should fix the problem.

@Munya The only thing i see here is ppl comment irrelevant things, and this is a thread manly about the Halloween that were implemented, i was talking about cooldowns and the reduced cash earned from now the gyms. Where is there anything relevant to that? 

Just now, ragstal said:

@Munya The only thing i see here is ppl comment irrelevant things, and this is a thread manly about the Halloween that were implemented, i was talking about cooldowns and the reduced cash earned from now the gyms. Where is there anything relevant to that? 

You can spark such a discussion here, it doesn't require a new thread.

Just now, Darkshade said:

You can spark such a discussion here, it doesn't require a new thread.

Ok, Let's start with that then. Tell me what you think about these changes then. What would be the reason for increasing the cd from 6 to 20h and why have reduced amount of cash earned from the gyms in Hoenn?

2 minutes ago, ragstal said:

here's a whole thread about that for you, while the title is unclear that's just about all they discuss.