Premier Ball

LifeStyle

31 minutes ago, pachima said:

It seems they cant be found on mystery boxes anymore. 

Need confirmation doe.

Anyway, if thats true, the need to implement them on somewhere else. Aestethicmmo is fun.

no have more premier balls now in mystery box switched for luxury rip

and still u can find  kyu hat "limited edition" #SemisLegit #NoMorePremierBalls #StillKyuHatInsideMysteryBox

Darkshade , darkball when?

Edited by DarylDixon
4 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

good GM. 

For real though, when I saw this the other day I mentioned it to Rachel. She went on test and spawned a bunch of them and said that they did seem to have been removed. However neither of us know why because we arent devs. That's all I know >_>

1 minute ago, Noad said:

For real though, when I saw this the other day I mentioned it to Rachel. She went on test and spawned a bunch of them and said that they did seem to have been removed. However neither of us know why because we arent devs. That's all I know >_>

Just now, BlackJovi said:

good dev-staff communication too 

^ This, lmao. Why is it so hard for devs to inform GMs and shit everytime they make unannounced changes in this game?

Hey now, I'm pretty sure Desu, Darkshade or Kyu would tell staff the reason why if we asked them. Just so happens im personally not online the same time as them so I've not had the chance to.

In the grand scheme of things it is such a minor change that it most likely slipped their mind to even say anything in the midst of the last update. It is very unlikely to be the devs conspiring to rid the PokeMMO world of Premier Balls in huge secrecy. 

7 minutes ago, Noad said:

Hey now, I'm pretty sure Desu, Darkshade or Kyu would tell staff the reason why if we asked them. Just so happens im personally not online the same time as them so I've not had the chance to.

In the grand scheme of things it is such a minor change that it most likely slipped their mind to even say anything in the midst of the last update. It is very unlikely to be the devs conspiring to rid the PokeMMO world of Premier Balls in huge secrecy. 

It's the little details that count noad. 

25 minutes ago, Noad said:

Idk Toad, I feel like devs are trying to kill AestheticMMO

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.10.2016 at 2:20 PM, LifeStyle said:

True, now can you tell me why we can't get these balls anymore?

lol the appreciation is strong in this one

Spoiler

in before "lol such a fucked up word, bro"

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

Edited by DrButler
  • Zehkar locked this topic