[Video][Tournament][Commentary] PokeMMO Autumn Showdown 2016 (October 2nd - December 4th) - Roy Rogers News Commentaries

Good morning fellow players, I thought that I should compile all my commentaries of this series. I hope I can be available for all the series and if I miss one, I'll list it as missed. I must give thanks to @Kurodashi for hosting this wonderful series (and @Bearminator for continuing it)! I hope you enjoy the battles I commentated on for this series, so without further ado, lets get to the action!

--------------------------------------------

Silver means Semi Final Battle

Gold means Final Battle

-----------------------------------------

1. YettoDie VS. Forfiter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gbwead VS. Torinnnnn; Gazelli VS. Torinnnnn

------------------------------------------------

3. BlueJim VS. Miguelez; LifeStyle VS. Miguelez

------------------------------------------

4. YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL VS SweeTforU; gbwead VS YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL

-----------------------------------

5. Mnemosyne VS yangsam; SweeTforU VS yangsam

------------------------------------

6. KaynineXL VS ArtemisetaArtemiseta VS ZDFire

--------------------------------

7. Deadwind VS flavawhat

---------------------------------

8. SoyHector VS. Frags; DiDidIStutter VS. Frags (This Round was filmed with Co-hosts)

----------------------------

Reserves:   SoyHector Vs. KaynineXLDarylDixonTWD Vs. LKrenzKaynineXL Vs. DarylDixonTWDKaynineXL Vs. DarylDixonTWD (KaynineXL won the loser's match)

-----------------------------

Finale: yangsam VS. GazelliZDFire VS. Gazelli; Frags VS. Gazelligbwead VS. Frags (1); Gazelli VS. Frags; Gazelli VS. LifeStyle; Gazelli VS. gbwead; gbwead VS. Frags (2); Frags VS. gbwead (3)

Spoiler

If you liked my content, or want to give me a suggestion as to effectively cover these battles, please let me know either in my comment section on YouTube or in this post.

Edited by Bestfriends
The Finale has been published!
2 hours ago, SirYurop said:

Good job Bestfriends, its cool to have someone like you in this community

Thanks, I appreciate people viewing my work. Hours in the editing room, but its for a worthy cause! The real person you have to thank is @Noad because she introduced me to the competitive audience back in 2014. From here on, I hope you enjoy my content!

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Video][Tournament][Commentary] PokeMMO Autumn Showdown 2016 (October 2nd - December 4th) - Roy Rogers News Commentaries
  • Kizhaz locked this topic