JPriolli's Musical Place! :D

zhtskr

I'm a musician since I was 7 and I really believe that music gets people together.

So, that said, I'm creating this topic to discuss music and know more about people in here.

Feel free to answer those questions and fill my heart with music! 

__________________________________________________________________________________

QUESTIONS:

MUSIC IN GENERAL

#1 What is your favorite musical genre? Why?

#2 What kind of musical genre you don't like? Why?
#3 What is your favorite singer/band/whatever from your favorite musical genre? If you have more than one favorite, please feel free to post it.

#4 Post a song that you can't even listen to it 'cause it's too bad for you or something like that.

#5 Do you have LastfFm? If yes, how many scrobbles do you have? How many scrobbles your favorite band has?

#6 Did you ever went to a concert? When? How many times?

#7 How many official stuff do you have from your favorite band/singer?

ABOUT INSTRUMENTS AND MUSICIANS

#8 Are you a musician? Which instruments do you play?

#9 If you don't are a musician, is there any instrument that would you like to learn?

#10 If you're a musician, is there another instrument that would you like to learn? How many instruments?

#11 What is your favorite setup for instruments? Why?

#12 Your favorite instrument brand

#13 Who is your favorite musician E-V-E-R?

#14 What is your favorite technique on the instrument that you play? Why? How does it sounds?

#15 Do you have a band? If yes, what kind of musical genre do you play?

TOP 5!

1. Top 5 songs to dance

2. Top 5 songs to think about life (crying and stuff)

3. Top 5 songs to replay one more time

4. Top 5 songs to listen on a date (in other words, to f...)

5. Top 5 songs to recommend to other people

FINAL CONSIDERATIONS: my english is terrible, feel free to correct me and to add more questions on this. I would love to have suggestions on this topic. Please answer the questions and I hope you guys enjoy it <3

Edited by zhtskr

Sorry for the wait @zhtskr I had to get this done by taking my time but it's prob a little light read anyway: it's in a spoiler I hope it's not going to expand and make a huge mess (not sure how the forums work yet bear with me please)

Spoiler

MUSIC IN GENERAL

Instrumental is my favorite type of genre because of the upbeat nature and the timing they are used in games or shows.

I like all music without real exceptions.

#3 What is your favorite singer/band/whatever from your favorite musical genre? If you have more than one favorite, please feel free to post it.

Well, since my fav genre is Instrumental, I will say my favorite band that isn’t instrumental, it’s called ACDC it’s by far one of my most favorite bands that isn’t my favorite genre.

#4 Post a song that you can't even listen to it 'cause it's too bad for you or something like that.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Greenday

#5 Do you have LastfFm? If yes, how many scrobbles do you have? How many scrobbles your favorite band has?

Skipping this one sorry

Not even once sadly.

A few CD’s worth of ACDC but mostly just very old tapes my mom collected since she was a child.

A silent passion was using a guitar for a long while, finger picking really, played stairway to heaven in high school for grades, and went on for nearly 7 minutes while being marked until the teacher told me to stop.

#9 If you don't are a musician, is there any instrument that would you like to learn?

#10 If you're a musician, is there another instrument that would you like to learn? How many instruments?

Nope.

#14 What is your favorite technique on the instrument that you play? Why? How does it sounds?

Finger picking was better for me than using a pick, I just like the feeling on my hands when I strike the cords and it also has a better speed for me when I am strumming away probably due to reflex, I can’t remember the sounds though, it’s been nearly 8 years.

TOP 5!

1. Top 5 songs to dance

I don’t feel like making a list but anything slow and steady are good dancing songs, unless I am in a bad mood and wanting to beat the crap out of a boxing bag or something, I prefer a loud upbeat.

Nightfall from naruto when I rather sad

Change from bleach when I feel I need to lament on wrongdoings to learn something and adapt

Rogue Galaxy: The Relic’s song when I am rather angry about something

Tales of Vesperia: Fury Sparks arrangement when I hyped or in a good battle-let the good songs roll

Warriors orochi 3 Ryu Hayabusha theme when I am battling rivals, just the beat get’s me in the zone xP

Anything that fits my mood is always replayable even in my head, it get’s rather bad sometimes.

Sorry not getting this one JP :P

Well Warriors orochi  has some great themes it’s a bit repetitive but in general alright

Any ACDC songs is rather cool I don’t got one of a preference I like them all

Tales of Vesperia has some really good tunes across the game some would be nice to listen to

Baten Kaitos games had some really great battle themes check those out sometimes they won’t disappoint

In my own personal armory for music I really like some theme’s from Fire Emblem games, like Ike’s theme or some of the combat themes alone were nice as well, not as great as Baten Kaitos or Tales of Vesperia but they got some good titles laying around.

made me listen to a lot of stuff :)

Spoiler

#1 Metal/Rock/Grunge - hard, but honest. It´s "real" music, lyrics and instruments. Straight from the heart.

#2 Dubstep, Techno and whatever there is - it just doesnt stimulate or reach me; theres no instruments, no lyrics. For me that stuff is like metal for others, noise.

#3 Tough one. Differs from time to time and there´s a lot of bands i like, but right now its probably Seether and Children Of Bodom.

#4 (insert random dubstep song)

#5 nope

#6 few smaller punk concerts; my uncle plays drums in a band, went there a few times, but nothing bigger - i hate masses of people.

#7 few shirts and a few CDs, dont buy other franchise.

#8 used to play piano when i was a kid, but dropped that for football.

#9 drums or guitar. i even have a guitar, but lazy lol.

#13 Farin Urlaub, german musician.

TOP5

#1 im straight, i dont dance.

Tracy Chapman - Paper and Ink

Rise against - Hero of War

Seether - Plastic Man

The Beatles - Yesterday

Flogging Molly - Laura

CoB - Children of Decadence

Billy Talent - Red Flag

Grill - Cant hug every Cat

FFDP - Under and over it

Flogging Molly - Saints and Sinners

- either sex or music

Tenacious D - Low hanging Fruit

cheers

Edited by DrButler

I'll answer to my own questions too 'cause I want to xD

Spoiler

MUSIC IN GENERAL

Heavy metal may be my favorite musical genre 'cause my dad used to listen to it while I was a kid. For me, my dad always was such an example as a person, it may influenced my musical taste too.

I can't say that I unlike music genres 'cause, as a musician, I understand how and why those music genres emerged. Some genres I like more, some less. One heavy metal gender that I possibly don't give any single fuck about is black metal.

I have 5 favorite bands since I was 12/13 years old, but AC/DC is my #1 since I was 7. My other 4 fav bands are: Judas Priest, Megadeth, Accept and Scorpions. The only pop singer that I really love is Lady Gaga. That woman means everything to me!

I get triggered a lot with Metallica. Any Metallica song is so damn bad for me...

View Full Size Image

I have 33.805 scrobbles on this account (had so much more in other one but I got hacked </3) and you my fav stuff has a lot of scrobbles too. It should have more but sometimes I listen to music on youtube and it dont scrobbles.

x56qo7.jpg

I only got into two big concerts: one of them was AC/DC in 2009 (Malcolm Young was playing at that time) and Megadeth in 2014. I had an oportunity to see Megadeth this year here in Brazil but go to concerts alone is something that I wouldn't enjoy.

Atm I have some AC/DC's cds and official posters, nothing more than that. I have one poster from Spain and another from Argentina, both official merchandising. I don't know if an autograph should be considered official stuff but I met David Ellefson on Jackson's Meet and Greet.

Yes. I learned guitar all by myself when I was 7 and I also play just a little bit of drums, bass and some another instruments.

I would l-o-v-e to learn piano. Piano is soooo damn good!

Gibson/Jackson/Epiphone/BC Rich guitars, some huge badass Marshall's amplifiers and a lot of pedals. But not wah-wahs, I hate those.

Gibson and Dean Guitars. They rock!

ANGUS GOD DAMN IT YOUNG! Duuude!

Tapping! It sounds amazing! Some horse ride is cool too.

I used to have a band in 2012 and we used to play hard rock/heavy metal.

TOP 5!

1. Top 5 songs to dance

1. Madonna - Hung Up;

2. Lady Gaga - Judas;

3. Beyoncé - Naughty Girl;

4. In My Arms - Kylie Minogue

5. Daft Punk - One More Time.

1. Any Metallica shit;

2. Evanescence - My undying;

3. Lady Gaga - Dope;

4. Lady Gaga - Let Love Down;

5. Judas Priest - Angel.

1. AC/DC - MoneyTalks

2. Megadeth - Hangar 18;

3. Judas Priest - Turbo Lover;

4. Judas Priest - Metal Meltdown;

5. Lady Gaga - Fashion.

1. Scorpions - The Zoo;

2. Dio - Pain;

3. Alice Cooper - Poison;

4. Megadeth - Dawn Patrol;

5. ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man.

1. Mechina ft Melrose - Cryoshock;

2. Eleine - Death Incarnate;

3. Three Days Grace - Pain;

4. Thrashfire - No Mercy, No Pain.

34 minutes ago, DrButler said:

made me listen to a lot of stuff :)

Hide contents

#1 Metal/Rock/Grunge - hard, but honest. It´s "real" music, lyrics and instruments. Straight from the heart.

#2 Dubstep, Techno and whatever there is - it just doesnt stimulate or reach me; theres no instruments, no lyrics. For me that stuff is like metal for others, noise.

#3 Tough one. Differs from time to time and there´s a lot of bands i like, but right now its probably Seether and Children Of Botom.

#4 (insert random dubstep song)

#5 nope

#6 few smaller punk concerts; my uncle plays drums in a band, went there a few times, but nothing bigger - i hate masses of people.

#7 few shirts and a few CDs, dont buy other franchise.

#8 used to play piano when i was a kid, but dropped that for football.

#9 drums or guitar. i even have a guitar, but lazy lol.

#13 Farin Urlaub, german musician.

TOP5

#1 im straight, i dont dance.

Tracy Chapman - Paper and Ink

Rise against - Hero of War

Seether - Plastic Man

The Beatles - Yesterday

Flogging Molly - Laura

CoB - Children of Decadence

Billy Talent - Red Flag

Grill - Cant hug every Cat

FFDP - Under and over it

Flogging Molly - Saints and Sinners

- either sex or music

Tenacious D - Low hanging Fruit

cheers

I freaking don't like dubstep that much too. A person that I loved used to listen to it. I just can't, makes me feel sick in the moment it plays.

6 minutes ago, zhtskr said:

I freaking don't like dubstep that much too. A person that I loved used to listen to it. I just can't, makes me feel sick in the moment it plays.

i know those feels. my brother actually listens to that shit, can´t avoid it from time to time.

if you put in links i´d give a few things a go tomorrow :)

Alright let's go. 

#1 Jazz and Blues. Because I can relax to it, it has feeling, soul, and isn't in my face.

#2 I can't say that I don't like anything. I like to think everything has strengths to it. Even mainstream pop at the moment, bland as it may be. Offers a social narrative and discourse to look back on in the future.

#3 I really like Nina Simone, other than that, I tend to judge songs on individual merits, not by who made them.

#4 Almost any club song from 2011, bad year. 

#5 Nope.

#6 I have friends who are in metal bands, so I go to their gigs occasionally, other than that just a few music festivals here and there.

#7 0, I tend to have movie things in stead.

Hello here is my list (only a summary)

MUSIC IN GENERAL:

Spoiler

My favourite is Metal(heavy/power/folk/thrash) because expresses rebellion and bases its lyrics, music and rhythm in feelings I found much support in my life here.

I like other many genres much: Rock(alternative too) - Electronic - Rap - JPOP/JROCK/JMETAL - Pop and more

None in special but i never listen jazz. 

#3 What is your favorite singer/band/whatever from favorite musical genre? if you have more than one favorite, please feel free to post it

My favourite is a spanish band called Warcry i enjoy all her songs but i like a LOT many bands

Skip

No

Some concerts of national bands but i never went to a big concert.

#7 How many official stuff do you have from your favourite band/singer?

None sadly.

ABOUT INSTRUMENTS AND MUSICIANS :

Spoiler

No

#9 If you don't are a musician is there any instrument that would you like to learn?

I want to learn piano its my hidden passion.

I like guitar too.

#11 & #12

Skip

My favourite musicians are Victor Garcia(Warcry) and Gustavo Cerati(Soda Stereo). 

#14 & #15

Skip

TOP 5! (in any special order)

Thanks i enjoyed answering these questions Ju I hope you like any of my top5.

Many memories 

Edited by Shiigo
On 10/20/2016 at 9:33 PM, zhtskr said:

I'll answer to my own questions too 'cause I want to xD

Reveal hidden contents

MUSIC IN GENERAL

Heavy metal may be my favorite musical genre 'cause my dad used to listen to it while I was a kid. For me, my dad always was such an example as a person, it may influenced my musical taste too.

I can't say that I unlike music genres 'cause, as a musician, I understand how and why those music genres emerged. Some genres I like more, some less. One heavy metal gender that I possibly don't give any single fuck about is black metal.

I have 5 favorite bands since I was 12/13 years old, but AC/DC is my #1 since I was 7. My other 4 fav bands are: Judas Priest, Megadeth, Accept and Scorpions. The only pop singer that I really love is Lady Gaga. That woman means everything to me!

I get triggered a lot with Metallica. Any Metallica song is so damn bad for me...

View Full Size Image

I have 33.805 scrobbles on this account (had so much more in other one but I got hacked </3) and you my fav stuff has a lot of scrobbles too. It should have more but sometimes I listen to music on youtube and it dont scrobbles.

x56qo7.jpg

I only got into two big concerts: one of them was AC/DC in 2009 (Malcolm Young was playing at that time) and Megadeth in 2014. I had an oportunity to see Megadeth this year here in Brazil but go to concerts alone is something that I wouldn't enjoy.

Atm I have some AC/DC's cds and official posters, nothing more than that. I have one poster from Spain and another from Argentina, both official merchandising. I don't know if an autograph should be considered official stuff but I met David Ellefson on Jackson's Meet and Greet.

Yes. I learned guitar all by myself when I was 7 and I also play just a little bit of drums, bass and some another instruments.

I would l-o-v-e to learn piano. Piano is soooo damn good!

Gibson/Jackson/Epiphone/BC Rich guitars, some huge badass Marshall's amplifiers and a lot of pedals. But not wah-wahs, I hate those.

Gibson and Dean Guitars. They rock!

ANGUS GOD DAMN IT YOUNG! Duuude!

Tapping! It sounds amazing! Some horse ride is cool too.

I used to have a band in 2012 and we used to play hard rock/heavy metal.

TOP 5!

1. Top 5 songs to dance

1. Madonna - Hung Up;

2. Lady Gaga - Judas;

3. Beyoncé - Naughty Girl;

4. In My Arms - Kylie Minogue

5. Daft Punk - One More Time.

1. Any Metallica shit;

2. Evanescence - My undying;

3. Lady Gaga - Dope;

4. Lady Gaga - Let Love Down;

5. Judas Priest - Angel.

1. AC/DC - MoneyTalks

2. Megadeth - Hangar 18;

3. Judas Priest - Turbo Lover;

4. Judas Priest - Metal Meltdown;

5. Lady Gaga - Fashion.

1. Scorpions - The Zoo;

2. Dio - Pain;

3. Alice Cooper - Poison;

4. Megadeth - Dawn Patrol;

5. ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man.

1. Mechina ft Melrose - Cryoshock;

2. Eleine - Death Incarnate;

3. Three Days Grace - Pain;

4. Thrashfire - No Mercy, No Pain.

AC/DC was what I grew up with really, so it's a top but after playing countless RPG's I always fell in love with fast beats, especially guitar solo's...I just wish literally wish I can do a crazy guitar solo, Oddly I never enjoyed Metallica, it was never a real big time for me at all when I think of it. You were in a band though?! Wow no wonder you call yourself a musician, that must have been amazing to do for a long while! Btw sorry for not commenting right away I honestly remembered to come check by this post, and your music choices are pretty nice I can't believe I even know more than half those songs haha.

Yeah I'll give this a try. Nice thread btw, I like the idea :)
I messed up some of my text edits but links should still work. I don't feel like fixing it lol
I included alot of samples incase anyone wants to check out my mentions x3

QUESTIONS:
MUSIC IN GENERAL

Spoiler

Indie. Any kind of indie. Indie pop, indie rock, indie alternative, acoustic etc.
I like it most because it's not too mainstream and it just feels more personal and raw to me.
I also like alot of different rock, alternative, and punk, especially pop punk.

I'm not the biggest fan of rap or country. Some rap and hip hop I do like tho. Such as:
Blackbear- One | Two | Three
Gnash- One | Two | Three 
And some older stuff from like 10-15 years ago. lol I quit listening to it after high school.
But mostly I don't like those genres these days. I just cant relate to it anymore. 

Tegan and Sara <3 I mean, they are twin sisters. They are both lesbians. They're Canadian. lol what's not to love? <3 Tegan needs to wife me tho tbh.
They are more pop-synth now but their old indie stuff is my absolute favorite. 
Tegan and Sara (Old stuff)- One | Two | Three | Four
Tegan and Sara (New Stuff)- One | Two | Three | Four
I also have other favorites:
Delta Rae- One | Two | Three | Four
Marianas Trench- One | Two | Three |Four 
Brand New- One | Two | Three
Jimmy Eat World- One | Two | Three | Four
Tool- One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six .....Yes I LOVE Tool if you couldnt tell lol Just a warning, they can be offensive in a...'questioning the human race/psyche' sort of way. I Only recommend if you are a deep thinker. Otherwise you will find them completely weird x)

Literally any country song. Gross. Except maybe some classic Johnny Cash or Dolly Parton.
Also Cyndi Lauper's True Colors makes me cry because it reminds me of my mom. I love the song...it just always makes me cry T.T 

Yes. It's here. But I honestly haven't used it in years. lol I use Spotify mostly now. I just have 439 scrobbles.
Tegan and Sara have 77.8 million.

Spoiler

geL7oS6.png

Yes. Only one. It was Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Seether. They were on tour together. It was awesome! This was around 2006-2007. I was a sopuguure in high school (16 years old)

Nothing. lol I'm poor.

Spoiler

Nope. I'm musically challenged :c

Idk. I tried learning guitar when I was younger, like 12 years old. But I totally didn't have the patience for it and gave up. I dabble with piano but I don't actually know much. Probably would be the piano tho.

I'm not applicable lol

Still not applicable lol

I don't play sooo I have no clue.

Besides Tegan Quin and her twin sister Sara Quin.....it would have to be Maynard James Keenan from Tool. 

I don't play :c

Nope. lol

TOP 5!

Spoiler

1. Top 5 songs to dance
I don't dance lol

- Tegan and Sara "Now I'm All Messed Up"
- Gary Jules "Mad World"
- Passenger "Let Her Go"
- Something Corporate "Me and the Moon"
- Front Porch Step "Drown"

I'm assuming this means songs that get stuck in my head? Hmmm...
- Syd Matters "Obstacles" or any song off the "Life Is Strange" soundtrack tbh <3
- Oh Wonder "Drive"
- Taylor Swift "Bad Blood" I never liked Taylor Swift, but I was hanging out with a friend who played this song in her car alot and it hooked me lol
- Panic At the Disco "This Is Gospel"
- Capital Cities "Safe and Sound" or this parody version by Insalok, but it's about League of Cancer Legends so...it might not make sense to you if you haven't played any League :P

LOL...honestly I just put on a Halsey album and call it good. It snatches up all the lesbian lovers ;)

- Trivium "Dying In Your Arms"
- Mutemath "Typical"
- Marianas Trench "Masterpiece Theater Pt.1"
- Anberlin "Feel Good Drag"
- Tegan and Sara "Feel It In My Bones"

This was fun c: It made me think of some stuff I haven't listened to in awhile. The nostalgia was nice. Thank you \o

On 20/10/2016 at 11:48 PM, DrButler said:

i know those feels. my brother actually listens to that shit, can´t avoid it from time to time.

if you put in links i´d give a few things a go tomorrow :)

Put in links what?

16 hours ago, Shiigo said:

Hello here is my list (only a summary)

Reveal hidden contents

MUSIC IN GENERAL:

My favourite is Metal(heavy/power/folk/thrash) because expresses rebellion and bases its lyrics, music and rhythm in feelings I found much support in my life here.

I like other many genres much: Rock(alternative too) - Electronic - Rap - JPOP/JROCK/JMETAL - Pop and more

None in special but i never listen jazz. 

#3 What is your favorite singer/band/whatever from favorite musical genre? if you have more than one favorite, please feel free to post it

My favourite is a spanish band called Warcry i enjoy all her songs but i like a LOT many bands

Skip

No

Some concerts of national bands but i never went to a big concert.

#7 How many official stuff do you have from your favourite band/singer?

None sadly.

ABOUT INSTRUMENTS AND MUSICIANS :

No

#9 If you don't are a musician is there any instrument that would you like to learn?

I want to learn piano its my hidden passion.

I like guitar too.

#11 & #12

Skip

My favourite musicians are Victor Garcia(Warcry) and Gustavo Cerati(Soda Stereo). 

#14 & #15

Skip

TOP 5! (in any special order)

1. Top 5 songs to dance:

Desiigner - Panda

Xtreme - Te extraño

Romeo Santos - Propuesta indecente

Gente de zona - La gozadera

Ozuna - Dile Que Tu Me Quieres

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Warcry - Ardo por Dentro

Imagine Dragons - Demons

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Mago de Oz - Molinos de Viento

Guns N'Roses - Sweet Child O'Mine

Pearl Jam - Even Flow 

Skrillex & Diplo - Mind

Soda Stereo - Profugos

Yandel - Encantadora

Warcry - Tu Recuerdo me Bastará 

4. Top 5 songs to listen on a date (in other words, to f..)

Pablo Alborán - Solamente Tú

John Legend - All of me

Bon Jovi- Always

Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back

Coldplay - In my place

Ed Sheeran - Lego House

Warcry - Tu Mismo

Daniel F - Distancias

Shoko Nakagawa - Sorairo Days

Die Toten Hosen - Tage wie diese

Access - Doubt and Trust

Mago de OZ - Hoy toca ser feliz

Thanks i enjoyed answering these questions Ju I hope you like any of my top5.

Many memories 

nice musical taste, Shiigo!

9 hours ago, minardi said:

AC/DC was what I grew up with really, so it's a top but after playing countless RPG's I always fell in love with fast beats, especially guitar solo's...I just wish literally wish I can do a crazy guitar solo, Oddly I never enjoyed Metallica, it was never a real big time for me at all when I think of it. You were in a band though?! Wow no wonder you call yourself a musician, that must have been amazing to do for a long while! Btw sorry for not commenting right away I honestly remembered to come check by this post, and your music choices are pretty nice I can't believe I even know more than half those songs haha.

Hahaha don't need to say sorry, feel free to come around when you want to. I can't do crazy guitar solo too, I may be a guitarist but I'm not that good. Don't worry xD

6 hours ago, Staggiie said:

Yeah I'll give this a try. Nice thread btw, I like the idea :)
I messed up some of my text edits but links should still work. I don't feel like fixing it lol
I included alot of samples incase anyone wants to check out my mentions x3

QUESTIONS:
MUSIC IN GENERAL

Hide contents

Indie. Any kind of indie. Indie pop, indie rock, indie alternative, acoustic etc.
I like it most because it's not too mainstream and it just feels more personal and raw to me.
I also like alot of different rock, alternative, and punk, especially pop punk.

I'm not the biggest fan of rap or country. Some rap and hip hop I do like tho. Such as:
Blackbear- One | Two | Three
Gnash- One | Two | Three 
And some older stuff from like 10-15 years ago. lol I quit listening to it after high school.
But mostly I don't like those genres these days. I just cant relate to it anymore. 

Tegan and Sara <3 I mean, they are twin sisters. They are both lesbians. They're Canadian. lol what's not to love? <3 Tegan needs to wife me tho tbh.
They are more pop-synth now but their old indie stuff is my absolute favorite. 
Tegan and Sara (Old stuff)- One | Two | Three | Four
Tegan and Sara (New Stuff)- One | Two | Three | Four
I also have other favorites:
Delta Rae- One | Two | Three | Four
Marianas Trench- One | Two | Three |Four 
Brand New- One | Two | Three
Jimmy Eat World- One | Two | Three | Four
Tool- One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six .....Yes I LOVE Tool if you couldnt tell lol Just a warning, they can be offensive in a...'questioning the human race/psyche' sort of way. I Only recommend if you are a deep thinker. Otherwise you will find them completely weird x)

Literally any country song. Gross. Except maybe some classic Johnny Cash or Dolly Parton.
Also Cyndi Lauper's True Colors makes me cry because it reminds me of my mom. I love the song...it just always makes me cry T.T 

Yes. It's here. But I honestly haven't used it in years. lol I use Spotify mostly now. I just have 439 scrobbles.
Tegan and Sara have 77.8 million.

Hide contents

geL7oS6.png

Yes. Only one. It was Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Seether. They were on tour together. It was awesome! This was around 2006-2007. I was a sopuguure in high school (16 years old)

Nothing. lol I'm poor.

Hide contents

Nope. I'm musically challenged :c

Idk. I tried learning guitar when I was younger, like 12 years old. But I totally didn't have the patience for it and gave up. I dabble with piano but I don't actually know much. Probably would be the piano tho.

I'm not applicable lol

Still not applicable lol

I don't play sooo I have no clue.

Besides Tegan Quin and her twin sister Sara Quin.....it would have to be Maynard James Keenan from Tool. 

I don't play :c

Nope. lol

TOP 5!

Hide contents

1. Top 5 songs to dance
I don't dance lol

- Tegan and Sara "Now I'm All Messed Up"
- Gary Jules "Mad World"
- Passenger "Let Her Go"
- Something Corporate "Me and the Moon"
- Front Porch Step "Drown"

I'm assuming this means songs that get stuck in my head? Hmmm...
- Syd Matters "Obstacles" or any song off the "Life Is Strange" soundtrack tbh <3
- Oh Wonder "Drive"
- Taylor Swift "Bad Blood" I never liked Taylor Swift, but I was hanging out with a friend who played this song in her car alot and it hooked me lol
- Panic At the Disco "This Is Gospel"
- Capital Cities "Safe and Sound" or this parody version by Insalok, but it's about League of Cancer Legends so...it might not make sense to you if you haven't played any League :P

LOL...honestly I just put on a Halsey album and call it good. It snatches up all the lesbian lovers ;)

- Trivium "Dying In Your Arms"
- Mutemath "Typical"
- Marianas Trench "Masterpiece Theater Pt.1"
- Anberlin "Feel Good Drag"
- Tegan and Sara "Feel It In My Bones"

This was fun c: It made me think of some stuff I haven't listened to in awhile. The nostalgia was nice. Thank you \o

When I also answered my own questions, I started to listen to some old stuff that I love. I love that nostalgia feeling! 

Thanks for answering and your welcome, sweetie! <3

Ps: by your profile picture I just assumed that you maybe enjoy indie xD

MUSIC IN GENERAL

Spoiler

->Punk/Rock,i like guitars solos and thrash music,also rap,but good rap like Eminem and some frenchs artist.

->I dislike electro and dubstep,every time i hear this genre it's like someones who's pooping on my ears

->Green Day/Sum 41/Rise Against/Red Hot Chili Peppers/System Of A Down/Billy Talent/Arctic Monkeys/Fall Out Boy/Metallica/Rage Against the Machine/ACDC/Plain White T's/blink182/The Strokes/KraftKlub/Hoba Hoba Spirits/Kaizer Chiefs/Muse/Nirvana/The Clash..May i have forgotten somes bands

->Well,i can't hear a Justin Bieber,One Direction,Christina Aguilera or that kind of shits,i mean every time i hear their songs it's giving me the creeps.

-> I don't have LastFm lol.

-> Three times,if my memory serves me right,i think it's 07/12/2012 : Hoba Hoba Spirit,11/04/2014:Green Day and 05/24/2016:Hoba Hoba Spirit

-> Ofc somes albums and vinyles.

Spoiler

->I love guitar,my favourtie model is Gibson so far.

->Drums and Bass <3

-> Gibson,Ibanez and Fender <3 <3

-> Billie Joe Armstrong (Singer/Guitarist of Green Day) i like this man !

->i like playing with power chords honestly.

->If i had a band,i'll play a merge of sum 41,metallica,blink 182 and green day i think.

TOP 5!

Spoiler

1. Top 5 songs to dance

->1/Arctic Monkeys - Do Me A Favour

2/Sum 41 - We're all to blame

3/Metallica - Master Of Puppets

4/System Of A Down - Chop Suey

5/Green Day - Know your enemy

->1/Sum 41 - Pieces

2/blink182-I Miss You

3/Green Day - 21 Guns

4/Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

5/System Of A Down - Lonely Day

->found this question little bit hard,whatever i'd say:

1/Billy Talent - Big Red Gun

2/Blink 182-What's My Age Again

3/Rise Against - Make It Stop

4/Rise Against - Survive

5/Rise Against - Tragedy + Time

->1/Red Hot Chili Peppers-Sick Love

2/Green Day - Outlaws

3/Blink 182 - Always

4/Red Hot Chili Peppers - Don't Forget Me

5/Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could die for you 

->1/Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

2/Billy Talent - Big Red Gun

3/Red Hot Chili Peppers - Goodbye Angels

4/Rise Against - Hero Of War

5/Sum 41 - Motivation

Thank you @zhtskr for this musical thread,it was a pleasure answering every single question !

Spoiler

Edit : My english is bad but who cares ?

Edited by AlitoFernando
add spoilers
19 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

MUSIC IN GENERAL

Hide contents

->Punk/Rock,i like guitars solos and thrash music,also rap,but good rap like Eminem and some frenchs artist.

->I dislike electro and dubstep,every time i hear this genre it's like someones who's pooping on my ears

->Green Day/Sum 41/Rise Against/Red Hot Chili Peppers/System Of A Down/Billy Talent/Arctic Monkeys/Fall Out Boy/Metallica/Rage Against the Machine/ACDC/Plain White T's/blink182/The Strokes/KraftKlub/Hoba Hoba Spirits/Kaizer Chiefs/Muse/Nirvana/The Clash..May i have forgotten somes bands

->Well,i can't hear a Justin Bieber,One Direction,Christina Aguilera or that kind of shits,i mean every time i hear their songs it's giving me the creeps.

-> I don't have LastFm lol.

-> Three times,if my memory serves me right,i think it's 07/12/2012 : Hoba Hoba Spirit,11/04/2014:Green Day and 05/24/2016:Hoba Hoba Spirit

-> Ofc somes albums and vinyles.

Hide contents

->I love guitar,my favourtie model is Gibson so far.

->Drums and Bass <3

-> Gibson,Ibanez and Fender <3 <3

-> Billie Joe Armstrong (Singer/Guitarist of Green Day) i like this man !

->i like playing with power chords honestly.

->If i had a band,i'll play a merge of sum 41,metallica,blink 182 and green day i think.

TOP 5!

Hide contents

1. Top 5 songs to dance

->1/Arctic Monkeys - Do Me A Favour

2/Sum 41 - We're all to blame

3/Metallica - Master Of Puppets

4/System Of A Down - Chop Suey

5/Green Day - Know your enemy

->1/Sum 41 - Pieces

2/blink182-I Miss You

3/Green Day - 21 Guns

4/Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

5/System Of A Down - Lonely Day

->found this question little bit hard,whatever i'd say:

1/Billy Talent - Big Red Gun

2/Blink 182-What's My Age Again

3/Rise Against - Make It Stop

4/Rise Against - Survive

5/Rise Against - Tragedy + Time

->1/Red Hot Chili Peppers-Sick Love

2/Green Day - Outlaws

3/Blink 182 - Always

4/Red Hot Chili Peppers - Don't Forget Me

5/Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could die for you 

->1/Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

2/Billy Talent - Big Red Gun

3/Red Hot Chili Peppers - Goodbye Angels

4/Rise Against - Hero Of War

5/Sum 41 - Motivation

Thank you @zhtskr for this musical thread,it was a pleasure answering every single question !

Hide contents

Edit : My english is bad but who cares ?

I'm also a HUGE fan of Green Day, it reminds me a lot of good stuff! And your welcome, I'm the one that needs to thank you for answering it.

Spoiler

MUSIC IN GENERAL

I really want to get myself out of the genre thinking even though I do it a lot. I kinda want to tell myself "there's only good and music that I like less". But it's a fact some genres I like more than the another. I'm really into electronic music a lot these days but I've been liking rock/metal for a long time as well and that hasn't faded.

I don't like to consider that I have any genre that I actually dislike. 

From electronic music my favorites are Pendulum, deadmau5, Infected Mushroom and The Prodigy to name a few. My favorite rock/metal bands are Slipknot, anything that has Mike Patton in it, Dream Theater and Linkin Park to name a few.

Sia's The Greatest is coming from all over the radio channels here and I have a hard time finding out why are people liking this shit.

Nope.

My last concerts are to Dream Theater concert, Sonispheare festival in Helsinki and one before that The Prodigy in Helsinki too.

Nothing.

I started playing piano when I was 4. I played piano with a teacher from ten years forward to that but somewhere at 12-13 years old I got interested about rock/metal music and that took me to learn to play the guitar. At somewhere at age 15 I started to produce electronic music and it's the main thing I like doing in terms of music at the moment.

Next question. :)

I wanna learn to play drums better. Nothing feels as cool as being able to keep the beat and doing dem awesome fills which go perfect.

Every song needs to have a solid bass track for me to like it. Other instruments are just filling.

Every Jackson guitar I've played has been solid.

I have to go with Pendulum's "main man" Rob Swire. Jesus that production talent is beyond from this world.

I like doing basic licks with guitar.

I had a progressive rock/metal band a few months ago but I left it due to my irl business.

Edited by OrangeManiac
1 hour ago, OrangeManiac said:
  Hide contents

MUSIC IN GENERAL

I really want to get myself out of the genre thinking even though I do it a lot. I kinda want to tell myself "there's only good and music that I like less". But it's a fact some genres I like more than the another. I'm really into electronic music a lot these days but I've been liking rock/metal for a long time as well and that hasn't faded.

I don't like to consider that I have any genre that I actually dislike. 

From electronic music my favorites are Pendulum, deadmau5, Infected Mushroom and The Prodigy to name a few. My favorite rock/metal bands are Slipknot, anything that has Mike Patton in it, Dream Theater and Linkin Park to name a few.

Sia's The Greatest is coming from all over the radio channels here and I have a hard time finding out why are people liking this shit.

Nope.

My last concerts are to Dream Theater concert, Sonispheare festival in Helsinki and one before that The Prodigy in Helsinki too.

Nothing.

I started playing piano when I was 4. I played piano with a teacher from ten years forward to that but somewhere at 12-13 years old I got interested about rock/metal music and that took me to learn to play the guitar. At somewhere at age 15 I started to produce electronic music and it's the main thing I like doing in terms of music at the moment.

Next question. :)

I wanna learn to play drums better. Nothing feels as cool as being able to keep the beat and doing dem awesome fills which go perfect.

Every song needs to have a solid bass track for me to like it. Other instruments are just filling.

Every Jackson guitar I've played has been solid.

I have to go with Pendulum's "main man" Rob Swire. Jesus that production talent is beyond from thid world.

I like doing basic licks with guitar.

I had a progressive rock/metal band a few months ago but I left it due to my irl business.

Damn, I wanna learn piano too! But I just can't, it's so difficult </3

Just now, zhtskr said:

Damn, I wanna learn piano too! But I just can't, it's so difficult </3

Yeah, two handed piano playing (especially prima vista playing) is really hard. I kinda understand it's usually the first instrument for people to learn because once you learn that coordination other instruments become "easier". But just like everything, enough practice and you can master it all!

14 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Yeah, two handed piano playing (especially prima vista playing) is really hard. I kinda understand it's usually the first instrument for people to learn because once you learn that coordination other instruments become "easier". But just like everything, enough practice and you can master it all!

I guess I am too old to relearn how to improve my coordination. When I learned how to play guitar, I tried it alone.

I mean, without any classes, I just had to figure it out what was best for my coodirnation. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that I am ambidextrous. I needed to figure out which hand was better for what I was playing and that sucks, it used to confuses me a lot.

Edited by zhtskr
rip english
8 minutes ago, zhtskr said:

I guess I am too old to relearn how to improve my coordination. When I learned how to play guitar, I tried it alone.

I mean, without any classes, I just had to figure it out what was best for my coodirnation. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that I am ambidextrous. I needed to figure out which hand was better for what I was playing and that sucks, it used to confuses me a lot.

Yeah I can imagine that being difficult. You're never too old to learn though. :)

• 3 weeks later...