Be Able To Still Check Summary of Sold Pokemon

mayuuuuu

Question

On your GTL listings, it would be nice to still be able to check the summary of the pokemons that sold and are still to be claimed.

This would make it very convenient for learning about pricings better, since a lot of the times people mass sell wild caught pokemon and once sold, you have no idea which specific one sold for how much. This would let you learn from trial and error the correct or realistic prices of different things ^^

So you could put up say, same IV'd 31s for different prices, and see which one sold too fast/too slow, and you eventually learn to set correct prices, which isn't possible if you have no idea what it was after selling.

It would also maybe prevent mistakes in what you put up for sale, or for people with a bad memory of what they put up (like me!!)

Just an idea, could be nice :>

1 answer to this question

I don't think it's possible bcuZ it works the same way as the chat does, if someone take his pokemon out of party.While he had it linked, it simply won't show.Same thing with gtl imagine ur listing tab is the party and the gtl the chat.Would be nice tho indeed for the reasons you stated, but I just don't see it happening.

Edited by ragstal