Implement Kyogre and Groudon

Hotarubi

Question

Rayquaza is implemented.

I think you should implement Kyogre & Groudon also as random encounters.

Please give a response.

I couldn't stand Rayquaza but I loved Kyogre so much. Also groudon.

LMK.

My suggestion is to implement them just like Mewtwo and Rayquaza.

Not like adding them to use possible keep poke.

Edited by Hotarubi

9 answers to this question

But then the same must be done with the gen1 legendary, and let's not forget ho-oh and lugia.so in other words it's like asking them to implement all of em,cuts it would not make much sense otherwise.I would like that too but what I would also like is to have 6x31 it's unlike the current ones.

18 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

I am not a fan of legendaries, but since we already have Rayquaza, why not the whole trio?

Because it would take time and energy away from other more important projects. Let's face it - the mewtwo rayquaza mechanics are kinda lame and are a stopgap to actual legendary implementation. No need to sink more time into a boring temp legendaries system, what they should be doing is figuring out how to give us the lower level legends for competitive play (birds, dogs, celebi, etc)

We were told many times already that there are no plans to implement Legendaries into the game, and then they finally added Mewtwo (later Rayquaza) as a minigame version to catching the Legendary Pokemon.  I doubt we will get anything more then that.  Perhaps a global event where people can meet the other legendaries to complete the pokedex, but to be able to catch them I doubt it.  It would create too many global notifications, and the current legendary's don't hold much value them self anyways.

7 minutes ago, Pythonhier said:

We were told many times already that there are no plans to implement Legendaries into the game, and then they finally added Mewtwo (later Rayquaza) as a minigame version to catching the Legendary Pokemon.  I doubt we will get anything more then that.  Perhaps a global event where people can meet the other legendaries to complete the pokedex, but to be able to catch them I doubt it.  It would create too many global notifications, and the current legendary's don't hold much value them self anyways.

I don't believe we've ever said anything like that.

Either way, I'd suggest giving this a read:

You can fangk me later.

5 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

You can fangk me later.

Im just hoping for more pokes like the mewtwo and rayquaza.

I think itd be fun. @Darkshade

Kimono  hair styles for girls? when?

Edited by Hotarubi
On 10/28/2016 at 4:07 PM, Darkshade said:

You can fangk me later.

People get it all the time when they bother the mods in game asking for the other legendaries. Same as when people bother the mods in game about adding Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos.  Quickest line they get is "There are no plans to add other legendaries to the game",  "There are no plans to add Johto to the game".

That's literally a post from just last Tuesday as well, Kyu even says in it he disdains talking about implementing more regions.

Edited by Pythonhier