[sig] Did you make this?

Had this made for me a long while ago and for the life of me I can't remember who did it. I got it through a shop in the Trading Corner, not creative media. I want to say it was Winterbrah or Hugh but honestly who knows. If you recognize the style or remember the shop I'm talking about, please tell me. Or if YOU did it, artist who might be reading this. That is why I am choosing to put this in creative media because the artist themself might see it, but if it doesn't belong then it can be moved. There isn't an Off-Topic (rip) anymore so I really didn't know where to put something like this... 

signature in question: 

Spoiler

meCZqwd.gif 

It was made by giving the artist a shit ton of Espurr images and telling them "I want something creepy, have at it", basically they combined a lot of the images together into the background, made the main espurr creepy as fuck and added my user. I love it, and wish I could properly give them credit for it. 

Edit: It was Hol. Thank you Hol <3

Edited by lillyfly

This signature looks familiar, I believe that I was in the artist's team in 2013 or early 2014 when he was working on it and it looks like his style. I'm about 90% sure that it was created by Hol, although his old signature shop unfortunately no longer exists. If this doesn't ring any bells, it's worth asking him in case I'm wrong, although he doesn't appear to be active.

2 hours ago, lillyfly said:

Had this made for me a long while ago and for the life of me I can't remember who did it. I got it through a shop in the Trading Corner, not creative media. I want to say it was Winterbrah or Hugh but honestly who knows. If you recognize the style or remember the shop I'm talking about, please tell me. Or if YOU did it, artist who might be reading this. That is why I am choosing to put this in creative media because the artist themself might see it, but if it doesn't belong then it can be moved. There isn't an Off-Topic (rip) anymore so I really didn't know where to put something like this... 

signature in question: 

Reveal hidden contents

meCZqwd.gif 

It was made by giving the artist a shit ton of Espurr images and telling them "I want something creepy, have at it", basically they combined a lot of the images together into the background, made the main espurr creepy as fuck and added my user. I love it, and wish I could properly give them credit for it. 

he said

"

It me

Tell her I'm sad she forgot

"

-Hol

3 hours ago, Hol said:

My heart is filled with sorrow.

Hol I am so sorry!! I am in love with this signature but I am terrible with names. I use it on other sites and get complements on it and it's always made me sad that I forgot the person who made it. Thank you again for making it and I am so glad that I can finally give you credit. Do you have an art site or something, because seriously I get asked about it a lot and it would be super cool to point people in your direction. 

• Musica locked this topic