I´m 2 lazy 2 walk, so I´m here: BudsBender

Ay Dudes  :)  Add me.

I´m Till (a/my german Name, that confuses alot of people when I´m speaking english), 24 years old and obviously from germany-berlin. So english is not my first languge, please be not to harsh with me :3

It somewhat took me some time to check out poke-mongo, but when I did, it brought back the good old feeling of catching pokemons.

Well, since I´m a busy plus lazy guy, i won´t put any effort in running arround my Town to catch pokemons. so yea thats pretty much the title: I´m too lazy to walk, no time for that, not enouf dev. work put into ect....Add me

I´m overall a competive player, played all sorts of games where u can compete with friends and others to achieve their acceptance, tribute, credit whatever. And thats what im planning to do here again guys, catch me! u competive teams as long as im not ur nightmare :D

Playtime: 0hrs should convince you all, that I´m serious talking. Add me,

I did a lot of reading work for now. Before playing for hours ineffective.

Now i know the basic stuff about IV´s,EV´s all the competive shit that u didnt care of when you played the first gen games. Man at the time i´ve beaten the Elite4 for the first time I couldn´t even read. Add me

I´m really excited to see about the new systems with breeding, holding items abilities ect. in play. For me this is all new so it was really alot that i had to read through before i felt maybe a bit prepared for dat adventure. Smoking alot of pot in that time made it even worse, so " IV,EV, blah blah all the same" thoughts  where common thinkings of myself :D

But now...Add me!

I said to myself: handle it like an altrun, u cant fukk an altrun up this and learn by playing. Most important i wanna play and joke with ppl in that time, so come and go with me to do some shit. dont want any gifts, except some friends :*(  :D So...Add me

BudsBender it will be(Name). Hoenn region, because i wanna see new shit. I have teamspeak and skype and somewhere even a mic. Language english,german. Add me .

See u ingame.

Add me.

Edited by BudsBender