[PSL 6] Midseason Player Sign-up

18 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

But how does one even pronounce 'Guerinf'? I can barely type it, let alone say it.

13 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Try talking spanish, then pronounce juerinf where the J is more like a hard J/soft G  y/y. Spanish J, not J as in Jay

To everyone who has ever used the words "guenrinf", "guerin", "gurinf" and assimilated. This lesson is for you.

In French, you would pronounce "Gue" like you would pronounce the "Gay" in english (jokes incomming, be good pls). But without accentuating on the "y" tho.

For the "r". It's a classic "r" like you would pronounce for "ring".

The "in" is more difficult as it's a particular french sound. But i wouldn't bother you i you say it like the english "in".

And then just let the "f" finish the word. F like f*ck, fist, fish, fagg$t, find.

So to make it quick : Gay + ringf

Don't disapoint me again

36 minutes ago, Guerinf said:

To everyone who has ever used the words "guenrinf", "guerin", "gurinf" and assimilated. This lesson is for you.

In French, you would pronounce "Gue" like you would pronounce the "Gay" in english (jokes incomming, be good pls). But without accentuating on the "y" tho.

The "in" is more difficult as it's a particular french sound. But i wouldn't bother you i you say it like the english "in".

And then just let the "f" finish the word. F like f*ck, fist, fish, fagg$t, find.

Don't disapoint me again

Now why would anyone want to be a gay ring?

37 minutes ago, Guerinf said:

Don't disapoint me again

thanks gayrinf

42 minutes ago, Guerinf said:

Don't disapoint me again

Still a better name than Gerald.

2 hours ago, nadeelia said:

IGN : Nadeelia

Tiers : NU

Timezone : BST

Fluff : There's this noob in my team called Schuchty that I always 6 : 0

Hide contents

Just kidding

Hide contents

he killed one of my pokes once :)