[PSL 6] Week Four

10 minutes ago, Toast said:

all this hassle for no reason tbh

just be glad ari is still alive and can play this week, last week can stay last week, shit happens. really don't see a reason why anyone would be dropping out cause of one ruling, just prove you're good the other weeks and last week wouldn't even matter, right?

also me and sebat friday 8:30pm edt

I'm not the kind of guys who deal with bullshits without saying anything. I'll always voice my opinion, whether people like it or not.

Now it's time to kick some asses and to prove that we can win PSL6, even if we are facing such shitty difficulties.

9 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Firstly, not playing because a decision didn't go your way is childish

got to say

Image result for pokemon recommended age

5 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

skitty is bad

true

5 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

get off dnd so we can talk about baking , pleb

you cook? i thought you just reposted black twitter? if so +1

12 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

I'm not the kind of guys who deal with bullshits without saying anything. I'll always voice my opinion, whether people like it or not.

Now it's time to kick some asses and to prove that we can win PSL6, even if we are facing such shitty difficulties.

yea i'm definitely not saying you shouldn't say nothing, but you get what i mean anyways

18 minutes ago, Rue21 said:

LOL HYPE! 

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

You free on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon? (Midnight-5 am BST)