Team Tournament October

Tyrone

I guess what I am about to ask has already been asked before, but I would like to request that the registered players limit be moved from 10 players to 12 players.

• Considering that a team that goes to finals will have to play 12 duels, it makes sense to have 12 different registed players if that team intended to have different players for every single duel of TT.
  • Furthermore, even though we are allowed to edit our post until the very last minute, I feel having only 10 registered players removes flexibility for teams that don't know until the last minute whether or not a player is going to be there. For instance, every TT of 2016 where team RNG went to finals, Schuchty was working and was more than likely not going to be able to make it. However, every time Schuchty arrives at the finale round and saves us. It is a big gamble to sign up a player without knowing if they will be there or not and, for this reason, I think it would be best to move up the number of registered players per team.
Edited by gbwead