Human relations 101: Say Hi!

Hello =3 I'm Fra and I'm from Italy, I like pokemon and...well...a MMO about pokemon it's just the perfect match!

I would like to ask some questions, if it's not a problem :3

1) How many ppl play pokeMMO? Is the number known? If not, estimate :)

2) Between pokeMMO and Pokemon Revolution Online, why did you choose PokeMMO? What do you think pokeMMO has that PRO hasn't? =)

With that being said, I don't wanna create flame or anything it's just curiosity :)

Hey dude!

1) The number isn't known.

2) Pokemmo has graphics that aren't ass. I picked it before its competitor began development. But we don't really talk about it here.

Pokemmo is more legal, less buggy, probably has nicer and more reasonable staff.

I am sure other games have sick features like idk, more regions, more pokemon or whatever, more random crack fun shit but there's no way they're coded as cleanly.

Lmao you trying to compare PRO with PokeMMO? I played that game for an hour orso and got so bored. Leveling takes way too long. Graphics look ass. You can't even say fuck. @LifeStyle can confirm. And I also started playing PokeMMO before PRO was released. And this game has way cooler people like @ShadowGary.

On that note welcome to PokeMMO and it's forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Edited by TheChampionMike
On 10/16/2016 at 1:30 AM, DarthFranz said:

Hello =3 I'm Fra and I'm from Italy, I like pokemon and...well...a MMO about pokemon it's just the perfect match!

I would like to ask some questions, if it's not a problem :3

1) How many ppl play pokeMMO? Is the number known? If not, estimate :)

2) Between pokeMMO and Pokemon Revolution Online, why did you choose PokeMMO? What do you think pokeMMO has that PRO hasn't? =)

With that being said, I don't wanna create flame or anything it's just curiosity :)

Pokemmo> all online pokemon mmorpg.

I know this.

I love pokemon.

This game regardless of its minor flaws is still the superior.

• 4 weeks later...