Ragstal's shop|Lvs-Ev service-Berries-WTT/S/B

ragstal

venusaur.gifWelcome to my poke-shoplatest?cb=20110523222907

My IGN:ragstal

read below please and if u still have any questions, pm me in-game or here or mail me in-game or post under my status .

Contents:

• Blue%2Btag.png Services
  • Blue%2Btag.png WTB list 
  • Blue%2Btag.png WTS list
  • Blue%2Btag.png Trading ( pokedex.gifcomputer_filled-50.pngback-and-forth-arrows-800x566.jpgcomputer_filled-50.png 

Introduction

chansey_by_xandysprites-d7qtvxy.gifRagstal the day-night care is here boys n girls! The place where ur pokemons will be taken care of.U don't need anymore to worry about lvling ur poke while doin stuff like the below, at'least that's people usually do and they are busy, feel free to wander around in my shop, i'm not doin only services such as leveling or training i'm also available if you ever need someone to trade for evolving your pokemons and i'm totally fine with it even if you need to evolve a bunch of pokemons like say you want to evolve 10 steelix or haunter.

Besides, i did that countless times with many players here in PokeMMO in the past and I've earn some reputation over the matter, so if your feeling unsafe of doin this with someone, i'm the safest bet if not any of the gm's cm's are online and i personally believe this is something that should not be necessary and thus i decided to do this for free, the only thing i might think that i would like is, the person i provided this convenience to do me a little favor and post here nicely written about his experience and of course allow me to post as well a print-screen with the trade or he or she can do it alone and i would appreciate it.

In my shop you will also find many other that either i'm providing or things that will be implemented in future, so the idea behind this is a general shop and not something specific like other shops about shinnies 'n stuff, the reason i made it this way was because  the rules here in trade corner doesn't allow multiple shop threads so i decided to combine all of em in one and thus the reason i reserved so many posts below, i was not spamming every 1 min to my under-construction shop be always at first line or because i want to draw attention, another reason for this was because each post in thread have a limit on how much multimedia you can post and so i needed space, because i am planning to add a lot print-screens about the successful orders of my clients and well yea pictures gifs and vids are useful so why not? hehe.

With that been said one last that i would like to ask is to respect me first of all when your deciding to leave a comment below because its like hanging me when your leaving shit-post and insults and then i have to do something about it when the responsible moderator ask me "hmm hey rag, whats goin on here eh?"  and secondly with that way you respect the ToU in the trade corner section, so if you have some serious question either post it nicely below so other can benefit from it or pm if it's something of small interest, thank you in advance for spending time reading this "if you did".

• Alt runs 
  • While u plant ur berries and need to focus on watering
  • No need to worry about lvling up comp poke and don't have time for it!
  • Now u can do ur storyline while u lay on ur bed and knowing ur pokes are growing passively and with the love of my assistance chansey 
  • U can enjoy that juicy bloody merry or enjoy those marsh melons.  

free_eevee_icon_by_mistickyumon-d4rie8g.                                               free_jolteon_icon_by_mizzi_cat-d53r7x1.g                                               free_vaporeon_icon_by_mizzi_cat-d54cb04.                                               free_espeon_icon_by_mistickyumon-d4sctmo                                               free_umbreon_icon_by_mistickyumon-d4ru27

Contents:

pokeball.png    Leveling    

pokeball.png   Ev  training 

pokeball.png    WTB list    

pokeball.png    WTS list     

pokeball.png     WTT list                

pokeball.png    Breeding (coming soon)

pokeball.png    Catching pokemons

pokeball.png    Move-set build

pokeball.png   Evolution trades

pokeball.png  Berries-Seeds exchange

STEP in line and offer ur pokes to the day-night service of ragstal ^^.

Notice:Prices might change over the course of time based the competition of the other shop's but will notice u about it, but i do not take responsibility if u were lazy and did not read about it. Also if u find any mistakes or things that make no sense please point that out to me bcuz when i'm writing i'm doin a lot editing and might do some mistakes or will forgot to add a few lines or grammar :P

025.png                                                                                                                                         _pikachu-128.png

Edited by ragstal
Why the heck this was deleted? O.o

Leveling Service Rules:

• I require payment infront.
  • You come to me not me to you or mail.
  •  If you can't come to me due to storyline that means training will do you any good, So keep playing.
  •  Prices are written below don't pm in game how much x9.
  • When you deliver pokemons to me, have patience and do not spam about progress, not even once.
  • If you are in really hurry, please do not ask about service you will consume both our time, im not quick usually (plus some pokes are taking longer due to larger exp pool).

Leveling Service:

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgieINFO I REQUIRE:

Copy paste below in the comment section the following template:                                                                                                           

• IGN (in-game name) ragstal
  • The numbers of poke u want to lvl up!                                                                                                                                 
  • A printscreen is highly welcome.
  • The desired amount u need them to be (Levels).
  • The moves u want me to teach em and with what to replace em 
  • Evolution's etc yes/no (i have everstones)                                                                                                              

Template for each pokemon:

IGN:

Pokemon name:

Number of pokemons:

Evolve:

Levels:

Moves to delete:

Moves to replace:

Priority:

Lv. to be:

Total price:

mew_icon_by_ville10.gif

Payment plans:

1-50 cost 20k

For in case you want something with less of 50 or above, like say you want 10 or 20 levels etc. read below in the spoiler some detailed plans.

Spoiler

• 900$ per lvl gained                                       

• -50$ Mailed pokes (mail fee will not be included in total) 900-50=850 icon

• -50$ per additional poke u provided (capped at 5 per trade equals -250$) 850-250=600

• -100$ If u visit again 600-100=500

Note: If u offer 5 pokes and have done all the above u gain a total discount of 500/lvl that is a 70% discount cut in comparrison with the in-game day keeper in other words this is 50k in total for one poke from lvl 1 to 100 levels.

Items are also accepted after discussion.

Training list:

Priority list:

Waiting list:

Completed list:

Hotpistol

Edited by ragstal

Effort value points Service Rules:

• I require payment infront.
  • You come to me not me to you or mail.
  • Imma not spend my cute berries for your chibi monster >:3
  • Leveling in this section is not free of charge hue.
  •  If you can't come to me due to storyline that means training will do you any good, So keep playing.
  •  Prices are written below don't pm in game how much x9.
  • When you deliver pokemons to me, have patience and do not spam about progress, not even once.
  • I am only doin ev train only if i have 5 pokes with the same requirements in waiting list say 5 sp.atk not 1 by 1 because ain't worth it and it's killing me.

Dream_Macho_Brace_Sprite.pngPrice menuDream_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

For 5 pokemon

Spoiler

HpBag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

• 10 Ev points=5k
  • 100 Ev points=10k
  • 252 Ev points=20k

AtkBag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

• 10 Ev points=5k
  • 100 Ev points=15k
  • 252 Ev points=20k

DefBag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

• 10 Ev points=5k
  • 100 Ev points=10k
  • 252 Ev points=20k

Sp.AtkBag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

• 10 Ev points=5k
  • 100 Ev points=15k
  • 252 Ev points=20k

Sp.DefBag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

• 10 Ev points=5k
  • 100 Ev points=10k
  • 252 Ev points=20k

SpeedBag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png

• 10 Ev points=5k
  • 100 Ev points=10k
  • 252 Ev points=20k

Notice:I do not reduce ur Ev's with my berries! the pokes for train must have reset their stats at zero.

Effort training Service:

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgieINFO I REQUIRE:

Copy paste below in the comment section the following template:                                                                                                           

• IGN (in-game name) ragstal
  • The numbers of poke u want to lvl up!                                                                                                                                 
  • A printscreen is highly welcome.
  • The desired amount u need them to be (Levels).
  • The moves u want me to teach em and with what to replace em 
  • Evolution's etc yes/no (i have everstones)
  • Ev's you desire in details and always somewhere written either in mail or within post in here                                                                                                              

Template for each pokemon:

IGN:

Pokemon names:

Number of Pokemons:

Evolve:

Lv. to be:

Ev's. you need:

Moves to delete:

Moves to replace:

Priority:

Total price:

mew_icon_by_ville10.gif

Training list:

Priority list:

Waiting list:

Completed list:

yoog

Edited by ragstal

WTS section:

(you can make offers and bargains i'm ok with that)

Items:

Metal coat metalcoat.png 

Charcoal latest?cb=20110709111858 

White flute whiteflute.png

Pokemons:

Spoiler

These pokemons are copy paste from my data base from of another homepage of mine, its about a list i'm using when i'm doin free breeding, i always like to have things sorted out both in my boxes and to have them somewhere so i can use cntr+F to find easily the required egg group and match the closet iv's and do easily a proper free breeding (without braces).

But those pokemons are also available for selling if someone of you is bothering himself as well with free breeding and needs materials so feel free to check here for baselines and make a proper offer based of what the iv's are and if it's available by me because it depends of how much i need it at that time because i might need it to make a nice breed that will sell for say 100-200k.

box1:

monster

Female

Male

water A

Female

Male

bug

Female

Male

paras: 5/3/7/28/10/31

Flying

Female

Male

field

Female

Male

raichu : 22/10/12/24/27/28

fairy

Female

Male

Plant

Female

Male

vileplume: 

humanoid

Female

Male

water C

Female

Male

Mineral

Female

Male

chaos

Female

Male

wobbuffet :14/31/25/30/14/9

water B

Female

Male

ditto

Female

Male

18/28/16/16/5/25
11/7/11/23/27/17

dragon

Female

Male

cannot breed

Female

Male

Box1

Gorebyss
21-13-29-28-27-3

Ditto
18-28-16-16-5-25

Ditto
11-7-11-23-27-17

Sunkern
23-25-7-31-7-1

Corsola
7-24-1-31-20-26

Venusaur
7-7-30-15-8-31

Ditto
16-4-31-27-8-28

nidoran-female
19-13-26-29-27-18

tyrogue
2-26-14-1-23-12

Pelipper
22-26-25-27-17-25

Weepinbell
24-12-11-13-21-22

Meowth
23-31-1-6-28-23

Gastly
15-22-16-14-19-7

Squirtle
19-9-10-31-27-25

Victreebell
1-25-26-22-23-1

Squirtle
14-1-17-24-20-0

Squirtle
28-27-13-3-4-31

Squirtle
2-22-27-13-6-6

tyrogue
19-6-7-16-31-25

Omanyte
0-4-18-7-23-2

Ditto
18-27-23-27-22-31

Treecko
16-7-14-20-11-18

Lickitung
24-23-6-26-0-7

Charmander

Ivysaur

Smeargle

Charmander

Dratini

Mightyena

Parasect

Pidgey

Slugma

Ponyta

Gyarados

Mareep

Grimer

Ledyba

raichu

Nidorino

Tentacool

Aipom

Persian

Cyndaquil

Bellossom

Teddiursa

Pineco

Meowth

Geodude

Geodude

Aron

Meowth

Meowth

Spinarak

remoraid

Snorlax

Ditto

Ditto

Edited by ragstal

WTB section:

I'm usually interested in cosmetic, cheap items of any kind, pokemons rarely to be honest unless there is a good deal because i usually prefer to catch them myself.

• Ghost costume
  • Pumpkin head
  • Bike (harley davidson >.<)
Edited by ragstal

WTT section:

2RkX3Zc.png?1

Well i'm making this section exclusively for seeds at the moment i can trade from whatever you see here, altho i wanna get rid most of my spicy seeds tbh, but i can trade other seeds too my ratios are the below.

x1 Plain seed for x2 very seed

x1 Plain seed for x1 Plain seed

Edited by ragstal

Pokedex

Spoiler

Pokemons in my PC: soothebell.pnglatest?cb=20110820205556

Bulbasaur arrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngIvysaurarrow.gifLv.32rarecandy.pngVenusaur

Charmanderarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngTrozeiani005.pngCharmeleonarrow.gifLv.36rarecandy.pngCharizard

Squirtlearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngWartortlearrow.gifLv.36rarecandy.pngBlastoise

Caterpiearrow.gifLv.7rarecandy.pngMetapodarrow.gifLv.10rarecandy.pngButterfree

Weedlearrow.gifLv.7rarecandy.pngKakunaarrow.gifLv.10rarecandy.pngBeedrill

Pidgeyarrow.gifLv.18rarecandy.pngPidgeottoarrow.gifLv.36rarecandy.pngPidgeot

ratattaarrow.gifLv.20rarecandy.pngraticate

Spearowarrow.gifLv.20rarecandy.pngFearow

Ekansarrow.gifLv.22rarecandy.pngArbok

Pikachuarrow.gifThunderstone_Sprite.pngraichu

Sandshrewarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngSandslash

Nidorinanarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngNidorinaarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngNidoqueen

Nidoranarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngNidorinoarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngNidoking

Clefairyarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngClefable

Vulpixarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngNinetails

Jigglypuffarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngWigglytuff

Zubatarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngGolbat

Oddisharrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngGloomarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngVileplume

Parasarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngParaset

Venonatarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngVenomoth

Digletarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngDugtrio

Meowtharrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngPersian

Psyduckarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngGolduck

Mankeyarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngPrimeape

Growlithearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngArcanine

Poliwagarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngPoliwhirl Water_Stone_Sprite.png Poliwrath - Poliwhirl latest?cb=20110820205556 ???

Abraarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngKatabraarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngAlakazam

Machoparrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngMachokearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngMachamp

Bellsproutarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngWeepinbellarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngVictreebel

Tentacoolarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngTentacruel

Geodudearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngGravelerarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngGolem

Ponytaarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngrapidash

Slowpokearrow.gifLv.37rarecandy.pngSlowbro - Slowpokelatest?cb=20110820205556Sloking

Magnemitearrow.gifLv.30rarecandy.pngMagneton

Farfetch'd

Doduoarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngDodtrio

Seelarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngDewgong

Grimerarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngMuk

Shellderarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngCloyster

Gastlyarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngHaunterarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngGengar

Onix

Drowzeearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngHypno

Krabbyarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngKingler

Voltorbarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngElectrode

Exeggcutearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngExeggutor

Cubonearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngMarowak

Hotmonlee

Hitmonchan

Lickitung

Koffingarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngWeezing

rhyhornarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngrhydon

Chansey

Tangela

Kangashkan

Horseaarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngSeadra

Goldeenarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngSeaking

Staryuarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngStarmie

Mr.Mine

Scyther

Jinx

???

???

Pinsir

Tauros

Magikarparrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngGyarados

Lapras

Ditto

Eeveearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngVaporeonarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngJolteon

???

Omanitearrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngOmastar

Kabutoarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngKabutops

Aerodactyl

Snornax

Dratiniarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngDragonairarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngDragonite

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

Sentret

???

Hoothootarrow.gifLv.16rarecandy.pngNoctwol

Fire_Stone_Sprite.png

Water_Stone_Sprite.png

latest?cb=20151205131649

Sun_Stone_Sprite.png

Moon_Stone_Sprite.png

Still working it

Edited by ragstal
still i didn't fix this

796d8ad3.pngWishlist:  

Hide contents

Berries-seeds 

Reveal hidden contents

Fossils

Hide contents

100latest?cb=20111019151000&path-prefix=enlatest?cb=20111019151000&path-prefix=en|200latest?cb=20111019150959&path-prefix=enlatest?cb=20111019151001&path-prefix=en| 500LPoldamber.png 

Consumables

Hide contents

10hyper-potion.pnglemonade.pngsoda-pop.png|20max-potion.pngfull-heal.pnglatest?cb=20120114221339|50max-revive.pngrevival-herb.png|sacred-ash.png|full-restore.png|redflute.png|39.png|whiteflute.png|500latest?cb=20110625204718|repel.pngsuperrepel.pngmaxrepel.png|moo-moo-milk.pngrarecandy.png

pokeballs

Hide contents

10pokeball.png|203.png|502.png|6.png| 5001.png

Tutor items

Hide contents

100magnet.png|50latest?cb=20110524021257latest?cb=20160212122345

Evolution stones or perventing

Hide contents

20Fire_Stone_Sprite.pngThunderstone_Sprite.pngWater_Stone_Sprite.pnglatest?cb=20151205131649|50Sun_Stone_Sprite.pngMoon_Stone_Sprite.png|100image.pngShiny_Stone_Sprite.pngDusk_Stone_Sprite.png

Held items

Hide contents

(10latest?cb=20120613162022latest?cb=20110709111858244.pnglatest?cb=20120114195435flareincense.png120.png|20226.png|50258.png|200leftovers.png248.png246.pngPok%C3%A9mon_FireRed_and_LeafGreen_Bug-tpower-bracer.png|1000latest?cb=20110904082244)

If u think my prices don't suit ur wallet or if ur new at pokemmo and ur broke feel free to pm me in game and propuse me a deal that suits ur needs and we'll discuss about it, im open to suggestions never forget that ^.^

If u have to suggest anything at'all please don't post below yet pm me.

The whole shop is under construction still...have many things to add so stay tune!

thanks again to all that u choose me so far :3 spr_3e_025.gif

Edited by ragstal