Cringe thread

Eggplant

16 hours ago, Hotarubi said:

Parasites pokemmo has a lot of them.

P

Sincerely? How can you believe yourself when you say that's other people who provoke you after that kind of shit.. You taunt people posts after posts, days after days and when they are tired and respond you dare say that it is them who come to piss you off !

I decided to not return on K.O. topic because after all, not all Chaos member acts like idiots and you stop quoting me ( To be exact, you continued but I decided to ignore these provocations ). But you just insult people and after you play the victim ! I don't like you, I think you act like someone stupid but I will never say that you are something like a parasite because I don't know you IRL. Maybe someday you will realise that PokeMMO is just a fucking game a you will stop to harass and insult people just to feel alive. Enjoy the game with your friend, ignore those you attack you and stop attacking them. When you will do that, they will stop too.

I think I will quit this forum a little bit and I don't think I have to say why. If you respond to me, don't expect me to respond fast or at all.

Edited by Manrick