Oceanic OU October Tournament (Saturday 29th October)

Noad

Details:

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 OU

Date & Time:

Saturday 29th October | 11am BST : 9pm AEDT

Registration will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You will be able to register for a tournament on the top floor of a Pokemon Centre, through the battle PC. The PC you need is the one on the right, which I am standing in front of in the picture below. You can also register for the tournament by clicking the PvP menu option (Masterball icon on the bottom right of your client).

Clauses:

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

Prizes:

First Prize

oyhC0lB.png

Shiny Gift Koffing

Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

Second Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points 

10 minutes ago, Noad said:

Stop complaining you nab, I'm hosting OU for this time zone as it's the most popular tier in this timezone. Then I had to pick between Doubles and NU from outcome of the poll, chose Doubles because there hasn't been one for a while and also NU has a Series on. 

No u

Thanks Noad for organizing Oceanic OU tournament.  This is the only official event that I can join as I am from Oceanic area and only have OU comp pokemons.

Would you also consider the following suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

1. Increase the players allowed to 128 in coming OU. 

- In last month Oceanic OU, there was 125 players. Even though the player amount was slightly lower than 128, many players may not be able to join if only 64 players are allowed.

2. Organize 2 Oceanic events per month.

- First one is OU

- Another one is UU/NU/Double or even catchMMO.

2 hours ago, BluePocket said:

Thanks Noad for organizing Oceanic OU tournament.  This is the only official event that I can join as I am from Oceanic area and only have OU comp pokemons.

Would you also consider the following suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

1. Increase the players allowed to 128 in coming OU. 

- In last month Oceanic OU, there was 125 players. Even though the player amount was slightly lower than 128, many players may not be able to join if only 64 players are allowed.

2. Organize 2 Oceanic events per month.

- First one is OU

- Another one is UU/NU/Double or even catchMMO.

Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback.

Firstly I apologise that the bracket is not 128 man, as I believe I made the last Oceanic 128 man. This month it completely slipped my mind to make any of my tournaments 128. I will definitely have a 128 man OU Oceanic next month.

Secondly, I love hosting events in the Oceanic timezone. I have done so since I started out in staff. It has really heartened me to see these tournaments getting more interest. I am certainly happy to accomodate for two Oceanics a month. One being 128 OU and another being a 64 man NU/UU/Doubles.