Great Job

Summrs

Wasn't really sure where to put this but here it goes. I see a lot of negative threads on this forums and I wanted to post a positive thread about how much this server has grown. 

I played and loved this game a little under 3 years ago going through eco changes from lucky egg currency to the current pokeyen and he implimation of breeding and as I and everyone else can see this game has come a long way. The new breeding system is really great and gives me a reason to hunt for Pokémon again. The constant almost Dailey events are a great way to have fun hunting perfect if pokes and try my chances playing competitive which I have slowly started making another team. Hoenn is great! All I wanted to say is that this game has improved in many many ways from the past and good job with all of the updates and I hope you continue to improve the game :)

Thank you staff/devs

I started playing in 2012 when kanto was only like 4 badges deep.  I kind of miss the vibe of everyone being in pewter city and the lucky egg/shiny currency.  It really was a sort of pokemon experiment seeing what mmo features arose out of a game that was not built to be an MMO.  I love this game and im here to stay, ill still be playing this game in 10 years because it offers something truly unique that nothing else will ever compare to.

As a newb for a year and a YouTuber for 2 years straight, I would like to also like to thank the community and staff for letting me broadcast my network. As a reporter, teacher, future walkthrough guy, and a player, I would like to thank staff for keeping these fields entertaining. I have a few staff members I would like to thank by name....

@Noad: Thank you for introducing me to competitive meta of PokeMMO! I enjoyed filming the dailies and it taught me a lot about competitive play. The competitive meta is almost always changing, so I have to learn some new things. As a competitive commentator, I thank you for giving me the experience.

@Tyrone: Thank you for introducing me to the Forums! I didn't know how to work the forums and Tyrone helped me with the assistance of @XelaKebert. Now I know approximately 85% of the forums' content and abilities. Thank you Tyrone and XelaKerbert!

@RacheLucario: Thank you for introducing me to TeamSpeak! Over the years, I've learned a lot about TeamSpeak and I use it for co-hosts and interviews. I love the fact that I can get on TS with a headset and mic and talk to players around the world! It still shocks me to this day! Thank you RacheLucario for telling me about this new software.

I would also like to thank my viewers and subscribers for watching my network. I am grateful that all of you watch my content and I want to ensure that I publish top quality content for my viewers and subscribers.

- Thank you everyone!

"No B*, Just Games!"

Roy Rogers, Bestfriends

I couldn't agree more. Staff thank you for making this game a better and more enjoyable place. 

@TheChampionMike Thanks for hosting lots of tournaments for us in all tiers and being one of the only staff to listen to the competitive community.

@xSparkie Thank you for answering all of my support requests and for adding racial diversity to the staff lounge.

@KatheFoster Thank you for being a great staff member and for showing that staff can still be shiny traders without resorting to scamming newer players.

@Eggplant Thank you for being bad at league so that I can feel better about myself when I carry you.

@xSkyy Thanks for bringing LC into the competitive scene by hosting a series of tournaments. And thanks for having the commitment and moral integrity to keep hosting the tournaments rather than quitting and giving up after the first one.

@Kizhaz Who are you?

To all the staff who keep giving me warnings (you know who you are) thank you for making the community a better place by removing my disgusting and inflammatory posts that only serve the purpose of bullying people.

To all the staff not mentioned, read Kizhaz's one.

Edited by Rendiz
57 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

@TheChampionMike Thanks for hosting lots of tournaments for us in all tiers and being one of the only staff to listen to the competitive community.

I love you man, and it was no problem. It was definitly fun keeping you guys happy and striving for 6/7 officials per week. 

Anyway most has already been said about this game's staff. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say this: We have had our ups and downs. Regardless of that, it is all thanks to you all why this game is still up and running. Thanks for volunteering to keep this game fun and enjoyable for everyone (well 99% of the people).

@Noad

I quickly wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for being one of the most consisted staff member in the past year. Your dedication and passion for this game sure doesn't go unnoticed. So thank you very much for all your efforts! Also thanks for being an amazing mentor when I was still staff <3

@RacheLucario 

You are probably the person I was most impressed by when I understood what you were doing for this game. You amazed me with how much effort you are doing for this game making it so the updates are almost perfect straight away! If there is one person in staff who has gotten my respect it is you. Berd #1

@Darkshade

You're most likely thinking, why the hell did this pleb quote me? Well your work on this game has been amazing. The CC 2.0 looks amazing and the vanities aswell. Besides Labcoat, you dun fucked that one up. Anyway just wanted to quickly say thanks to you for being a pleb and for enlighting me about quacopters.

@Toshley @Bearminator 

I really like the 2 of you, you 2 are the future of staff and I am definitly happy I became friends with you 2. Thank you for being 2 great CMs and keep up the good work!

To all staff who I didn't mention, also thanks to you for doing what you're doing!

1 hour ago, Rendiz said:

damn everyone else got roasted so hard, my shoutout is basically flattering

shoutout to @Munya who is like the underdog mvp of the staff team.

Everyone already knows how much rachel works, noad works, but munya holy shit guys

i've seen his activity in the bug section and shit

this dude a BEAST

Thanks for being one of the more moderately pleasant people to talk to. Even if all you say is dumb shit

1 hour ago, Rendiz said:

I couldn't agree more. Staff thank you for making this game a better and more enjoyable place. 

@xSparkie Thank you for answering all of my support requests and for adding racial diversity to the staff lounge.

@KatheFoster Thank you for being a great staff member and for showing that staff can still be shiny traders without resorting to scamming newer players.

@Eggplant Thank you for being bad at league so that I can feel better about myself when I carry you.

@xSkyy Thanks for bringing LC into the competitive scene by hosting a series of tournaments. And thanks for having the commitment and moral integrity to keep hosting the tournaments rather than quitting and giving up after the first one.

@Kizhaz Who are you?

To all the staff who keep giving me warnings (you know who you are) thank you for making the community a better place by removing my disgusting and inflammatory posts that only serve the purpose of bullying people.

To all the staff not mentioned, read Kizhaz's one.

and this is why I love rendzi

11 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

damn everyone else got roasted so hard, my shoutout is basically flattering

shoutout to @Munya who is like the underdog mvp of the staff team.

Everyone already knows how much rachel works, noad works, but munya holy shit guys

i've seen his activity in the bug section and shit

this dude a BEAST

Thanks for being one of the more moderately pleasant people to talk to. Even if all you say is dumb shit

+1 must say

We miss few of important shoutouts.

@Tranzmaster

For being bad, but being good GM. Being bad at league and being bad ingame and being bad in ADV. Thanks to you I feel I'm not that bad.

@Danii

We miss you.

@Kearsten

I do this for TJ, he misses you.

@Elkaroo

Shiny eevee when? :(

Spoiler

@RacheLucario

Spoiler

you know what

Spoiler

kweh!