Re: Transparency and tier council discussions.

Tiltlord

On 03/10/2016 at 10:52 PM, xilias said:

nah dude let me explain this,you said that back in your days you trusted tc members etc,I said that I can't trust somebody who has never proven to have analytic capabilities,we all know frags(for example)has good knowledge of the meta even tho he rarely speaks in forum because we see him play good,in the other hand we've seen that gunthug(for example)has good knowledge of the meta also,because he always discusses in forums,I'm not saying that he's not worth being a tc member,I'm just saying that he hasnt proven yet to be a good tc member,we'll see that in the future,and I won't trust him until he proves being worth of trust

Your forums account has been made in 2014, how oblivious are you not to have seen riga in any tiering discussion?

Refer to forfi's post above or Gunthug's if you're still unsure about riga

COME ON DUDES

4 minutes ago, Xatu said:

I made the thread so others could discuss as well.  The thread wasnt just for me fucking kek.

1 minute ago, Gilan said:

Well unfortunately for you, this thread and your previous two threads have made it apparent that you are on a frontal assault against the tier council, so it doesn't really matter that you say you made this thread for "other people to discuss"; it doesn't change the fact that you yourself are complaining and calling for change in the council and I am addressing your credentials to make such a claim.

JEEZ I was sure this was mine

5 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Your forums account has been made in 2014, how oblivious are you not to have seen riga in any tiering discussion?

Refer to forfi's post above or Gunthug's if you're still unsure about riga

I said I have never seen him in the past few months in discussions,but fuck that let's just forget about this it's a sterile debate.

1 minute ago, XPLOZ said:

Please, you won your first official tourny like 2 days ago. Get out scrub.

Reveal hidden contents

ez

But I coached you to get your official wins,right? 

Edited by xilias
formatting
9 minutes ago, Tiltlord said:

COME ON DUDES

Just roll with the punches here.

To be Frank. I feel that decisions made currently are entirely bias as the decision for who is admitted to the council is up to two specific individuals only.

I believe that this makes the entire situation incredibly bias. Just voicing my opinion.

Edited by Hotarubi
Edit my typo. Thanks so much @draekyn
16 minutes ago, Tiltlord said:

COME ON DUDES

I never said this was my thread.  I was referring to my original thread that was closed pretty much immediately after i opened it that was meant to be for discussion. 

7 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

All this talk about Riga but...

How did Elcoolio get in. He's not smart, he's won nothing worthwhile mentioning, he has the worse timezone, nobody really likes him, he still thinks Houndoom should be unbanned lol, he only excels at showdown tiers, he is bad and nobody even likes him.

" it is not a popularity contest." 

XD

So I have left this thread open for a while to see if there's anything worth discussing, but I've been dissapointed so far.

Moderators lock threads that don't seem to have a purpose, I locked Xatu's thread because the tiering decision was made by the Tier Council and the Tier Council decisions have been made by the Tier Council leaders, Darkshade and I.

I believe this thread has no further need to be open, as nothing else can be said about this.

• Tyrone locked this topic