Im sick of how boring this game is getting

FuzzyRegirock

46 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

FuzzyRegirock I am sorry that you are not having as much fun as you have had previously playing our game. I understand the frustration with the lack of variety in gameplay after completing the storyline. As we have mentioned in the past we acknowledge that and have begun to focus on filling this void. Creating features and gameplay for the end game that can provide repeatable enjoyment while being challenging enough yet not frustratingly repetitive takes time. Please let me assure you that we understand what is lacking and future updates should provide a reprieve to the boredom. Details cannot be provided at this time unfortunately.

ct1jcw.jpg

I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself. Just thought some comedy would be nice right now...

I actually have a huge amount of respect for you right now, as I think this is maybe the most professional post I've ever seen on these forums.

5 hours ago, Gilan said:

ct1jcw.jpg

Hide contents

I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself. Just thought some comedy would be nice right now...

Hide contents
I actually have a huge amount of respect for you right now, as I think this is maybe the most professional post I've ever seen on these forums.

7cb6713ad8de0d80c127ee8cacef2207.png

Personally i like to have achievements in a game some goals to keep me strive to i can make the difference from others players so i posted below some in-game goals-acievements to keep myself busy while new things are gonna be released, im also making alts and make use:

• of additional space for planting so i can be the best farmer ever was, current serius rival is ryokonosunaga
  • there are ribbons to get from contest for my every comp poke
  • Battle frontier records (make your name appear everywhere)
  • be the top in pvp ain't that easy so u'll have plenty space for improvement and be seen at top place in each tier
  • there is also the goal of getting enough money to hit the the max cap and troll ur trainer's card out (same goes for BP)
  • You can try and buy additional boxes in ur pc and troll ur pc (who's got more?)
  • Get all the ocarina's and ascend from a slave to masta!
  • have listed in GTL over 100k pokemons-items (cus why not be everywhere)
  • There is the shinny hunt too, collect em all and be the 1st that's gonna lead the parade of the bad painted pokemon horde
  • Make the nicest base (teddy ur is still messy and empty, put some chairs lol...)
  • stack multiple expensive items in bag and post it in forum for aknowledgement 8)
  • reach e4 in both hoenn & kanto max lvl (i wonder if i can make em all have lvl 100)
  • cap pokedex with both owned and caught pokemons as well seen 8)
  • Make more alts accounts chars and max dem stories out and be BOSS
  • Have the most playtime of em all cus BOSS
  • Get all cosmetics and look urself in the mirror and say "mirror mirror, who's the prettiest of em all?" -mirror: you my lady are the ugliest of em all -you: Woot! why? -mirror: u miss the white devil wings... -you: Oh...ya right, hehe :P

Top achievement: Beat the PoKeMMO developer team (all of em, dont leave a single one! (including teddy)) and be Gm for 1 day and yield the Golden Vengeful BanHammer of judgement.

Spoiler

then wear ur black glasses and chill out on a beach in Hoenn and share autograph's to the newbies and told ur story about your long journey's in this harsh path of struggle through the snow and desert.

See there is pretty much stuff to do, its like i gave u a tall millstone of achievements, wanna team up and reach these goasl? :>

Edited by ragstal
45 minutes ago, ragstal said:

Top achievement: Beat the PoKeMMO developer team (all of em, dont leave a single one! (including teddy)) 

Reveal hidden contents

then wear ur black glasses and chill out on a beach in Hoenn and share autograph's to the newbies and told ur story about your long journey's in this harsh path of struggle through the snow and desert.

See there is pretty much stuff to do, its like i gave u a tall millstone of achievements, wanna team up and reach these goasl? :>

that its my mission incluide desu...

45 minutes ago, SkySlayer said:

that its my mission incluide desu...

ofc he is included as well...after all he bear the title and thus he is an obstacle for our goal

Spoiler

GoldenBanhammer2.jpg

Enjoy it as long as you can cus we trainers are coming for it!

PrY9UQZ.png

3 minutes ago, ragstal said:

ofc he is included as well...after all he bear the title and thus he is an obstacle for our goal

Reveal hidden contents

GoldenBanhammer2.jpg

Enjoy it as long as you can cus we trainers are coming for it!

PrY9UQZ.png

To Thing for DO: Win Leagues.... Makes Comps OU NU  UU And fantasy Cup

And One day i will duel him

Edited by SkySlayer

Ok here we go again.  Lets get down to it. 

Plain and simply this is the least boring pokemon game you could ever play.  Heres why.

• Pokemon is usually a completely 1 player game outside of battling.  I played 900 hours of pokemon x and y.  Anything in that game that isnt battling sucks and is beyond lonely,souless, and boring.  The game even give you the option of voice chat but you have to be still, not doing anything in-game.
  • In the main line pokemon games breeding and shinies dont mean anything.  Everyone has 6x31 mons with event moves that are shiny.  Ray Rizzo used an Illegal dream ball aegislash in VGC 2015 and DIDNT get disqualified.  Thats how broken these games have become.  If you actually breed your mons legit everyone just sort of laughs at you.  If you actually shiny hunt in the main games everyone will just assume its hacked and youll get barely any recognition.
  • Theres no "economy" is the main pokemon games.  Sure there is pokedollars but they rack up so quick that they become meaningless shortly after you beat the game.
  • The gen 6 meta is absolutely garbage.  Online you see mega salamence every single battle and tiers are nonexistent outside of shodown!/smogon.
  • Sure Gen 6 has its online tourneys too but what do you get as a prize?  Nothing. 
  • Character customization is great and all in 3D but you only see the opponents character for 2 seconds in the beginning of the match in gen 6.
  • With the main line games you get what you get.  Theres no DLC.  That is, not until version 3 comes out and you pay full price again for essentially the same thing. 
  • Theres much more to come!  The games are finally almost entirely ported now.  For years it wasnt this way.  When i first started playing you could only get like 4 badges in kanto. 
  • From here on out we will be be getting unique and diverse content. 

PokeMMO, we do what nintendon't.