PokeMMO Autumn Showdown 2016: Qualifier Thread

Kurodashi

Congrats to Gazelli for winning round two of the Autumn Showdown and earning a spot in the finals in December!

Shout out to Torinnnnn for comming in second and also earning a spot in the finals in December!

Honorable mention to SirVector and GBwead, who are atleast guarantied a spot in the reserve tournament but can still compete for more!

http://i.imgur.com/y2qdnmX.png

Next Qualifier will be held next Sunday, stay tuned!

(keep in mind this thread will be used for all qualifiers)

Sigs tomorrow

Congrats to LifeStyle for winning round three of the Autumn Showdown and earning a spot in the finals in December!

Shout out to Miguelez for comming in second and also earning a spot in the finals in December!

Honorable mention to Bluejim and NikhilR, who are atleast guarantied a spot in the reserve tournament but can still compete for more!

http://i.imgur.com/qflebEn.png

Sigs tomorrow

On 16/10/2016 at 4:22 PM, Kurodashi said:

You took part of my casual YouTube slogin... "stay tuned to your latest headlines." Speaking about staying tuned, I am plan on filming commentaries on your series. Kuro, you scored well in event making.

Congrats to Yubellllllllllll for winning round four of the Autumn Showdown and earning a spot in the finals in December!

Shout out to gbwead for comming in second and also earning a spot in the finals in December!

Honorable mention to Artemiseta and SweeTforU, who are atleast guarantied a spot in the reserve tournament but can still compete for more!

http://i.imgur.com/zV9xd8T.png

Sigs tomorrow

29 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Saltmaster Flex

I mean I know who is behind all those victories. I'd rather congratulate him (even if this doesn't fit with my competitive spirit) than a guy who is coached most of the time.

Feel free to congratulate whoever you want brah

16 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I congratulate you for mastery of the salt. 

When a guy dodges his championship finals because he wants to coach his mate during the whole tourny, I'm not gonna respect the said mate.

If you wanna support coaching, that's your right, and I actually don't care.

3 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

When a guy dodges his championship finals because he wants to coach his mate during the whole tourny, I'm not gonna respect the said mate.

If you wanna support coaching, that's your right, and I actually don't care.

But you keep taking about it though. You have feels. Admit you have them feels =)

7 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

But you keep taking about it though. You have feels. Admit you have them feels =)

What is the point of your posts ? Same on PSL's thread, when I only say "GG Raptori" after my loss, you feel forced to say "Why you angry, admit you're angry :-D". 

I was like one of the very few in my team who had some respect for you, but you're pissing me off more and more.

28 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

What is the point of your posts ? Same on PSL's thread, when I only say "GG Raptori" after my loss, you feel forced to say "Why you angry, admit you're angry :-D". 

I was like one of the very few in my team who had some respect for you, but you're pissing me off more and more.

=)

Let it snow, let it snow