Sup nabbs

LifeStyle

Well I guess since everyone is doing this now, even tho it shoulda been done a long time ago:

The name is Style, LifeStyle (if you didn't get that reference then die) but people call me Life.

I'm a 19 year old fuckboi from Portugal who enjoys bullying people on a Pokemon game (Looking at you Tyrone, saying I have a bully mentality smh).

My goal here is to remove those 4 WPs that I currently have (Good luck with that amirite).

Anyways, I'm a comp player (NU being my favorite tier) but I never really won anything to make a big deal out of myself, still I can probably get it done if I put in some effort and don't get rng'd.

I enjoy gimmicks so you can probably expect me to use one against anyone from every now and then.

I also like memes, like every kind. If you don't meme then you're not my friend.

Oh and I killed a shiny Growlithe.

Edited by LifeStyle
Rip GrowLife
3 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Well I guess since everyone is doing this now, even tho it shoulda been done a long time ago:

The name is Style, LifeStyle (if you didn't get that reference then die) but people call me Life (Except Faiyad who calls me LifeStyle cuz he probably enjoys triggering my sound notifications).

I'm a 19 year old fuckboi from Portugal who enjoys bullying people on a Pokemon game (Looking at you Tyrone, saying I have a bully mentality smh).

My goal here is to remove those 4 WPs that I currently have (Good luck with that amirite).

Anyways, I sorta comp I guess (NU being my favorite tier) but I never really won anything to make a big deal out of myself, still I can probably get it done if I put in some effort and don't get rng'd.

I enjoy gimmicks so you can probably expect me to use one against anyone from every now and then (Scarf Diglett a lord tho).

I also like memes, like every kind. If you don't meme then you're not my friend.

Oh and I killed a shiny Growlithe.