Lets meet !

Hello everyone ! Im Dolittle in game , playing this game more than a year.

My favourite pokemon is Primeape because always angry , opposite of me lol.

I have jester hat and sunglasses at my customization so i have bad jokes for all. Dont force to smile yourself xD

I'm from Turkey/Izmir and my english is still not good enough for slangs , idioms and some locutions :')

In real life, im doing master at university, food technology.

As everyone else i love to play pokemon and have fun with other players. This game is very rich about player bases. I love to listen life of people from different cultures and their opinions.

If you wanna see skill swap Hypno or wall Heracross, challenge me !! I'll be there for showing u my gamer spirit lol.

I completed my goals in game and now just talking with mates and loafing around.

Im a member of Team Chaos and i added some hidden rules to there !

#1 You must not scam anyone , steal from Dolittle

#2 You dont has to yell anyone, blame to Dolittle

#3 Dont love anyone , all love for Dolittle too.

If you wanna talk about something and you can't find anyone who able to listen you. Try to share with me. 

I'll be there for joking with u ! better than nothing xD

Edited by FinnTheMember
8 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Hello everyone ! Im Dolittle in game , playing this game more than a year.

My favourite pokemon is Primeape because always angry , opposite of me lol.

I have jester hat and sunglasses at my customization so i have bad jokes for all. Dont force to smile yourself xD

I'm from Turkey/Izmir and my english is still not good enough for slangs , idioms and some locutions :')

In real life, im doing master at university, food technology.

As everyone else i love to play pokemon and have fun with other players. This game is very rich about player bases. I love to listen life of people from different cultures and their opinions.

If you wanna see skill swap Hypno or wall Heracross, challenge me !! I'll be there for showing u my gamer spirit lol.

I completed my goals in game and now just talking with mates and loafing around.

Im a member of Team Chaos and i added some hidden rules to there !

#1 You must not scam anyone , steal from Dolittle

#2 You dont has to yell anyone, blame to Dolittle

#3 Dont love anyone , all love for Dolittle too.

If you wanna talk about something and you can't find anyone who able to listen you. Mail me or whisper me in game. 

I'll be there for joking with u ! better than nothing xD

<3

32 minutes ago, Startear said:

A Year is a long time . Happy when you played this game :3

I Hate Primeape because it always swagger me while training EVs xD

I can do #3 , Its easy :3

And ... Your Sig make me laughed a little ... LOL xD 

Haha Best Sig Ever <3<3<3

29 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

<3

*blush*

15 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

You once called me human of the year. Do you remember?

lol really? I dont remember but its wrong. u deserved "the human of all time" with that guide <3

9 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

ur my goto bro when i need to talk about something, love u man

remember when i helped you out with that chick?

lmao i cant forget, u are my hero xD

I feel my first comment didn't hit the spot that it deserved to.

As you are one of my most esteemed contacts on here. 

What can i say about you? Well lets start with, you are  educated, kind, and compassionate.

You get concerned in-depth about various issues and then you play it cool like you aren't all that concerned.

You are the kind of person can appreciate company from just about anyone and you are very accepting as an individual.

Though you aren't as critical or as obtrusive as I am when it comes to players who have disrespectful behaviors.

On a follow up note I wouldn't wish anyone else to sit in the executive seat that you sit in rather than you.

I appreciate you my friend.

I hope you knew <3.

Edited by Hotarubi
Just for edit note, yes i used advance english just for you my friend.

same ign ingame so spam me to send u request if u wanna be friends and we can talk in skype,discord or teamspeak too ^.^ there are some other plebs with me often too...btw i dunno what pleb is but i still say it cus others say it O.o. i think it means noobs or pals or something like that HUE!

I like the beelzebub signature A LOT !!!! :3 >:3 :3 bi bi boo boo bi boo....i love startear too... >.<

3 hours ago, ragstal said:

same ign ingame so spam me to send u request if u wanna be friends and we can talk in skype,discord or teamspeak too ^.^ there are some other plebs with me often too...btw i dunno what pleb is but i still say it cus others say it O.o. i think it means noobs or pals or something like that HUE!

I like the beelzebub signature A LOT !!!! :3 >:3 :3 bi bi boo boo bi boo....i love startear too... >.<

lol thanks undisputed best sig ever ;)  Startear is an idol, ofc everybody loves her. Btw still im in front of all xD

2 hours ago, Toshley said:

Finn: One of the hardest people in the game to find a reason to dislike.

wuuuuu i cant find any word for respond this ; Toshley is life , Toshley is love xD

Thanks bossman, you are one of the admirable person in this game :)