Hi

OrangeManiac

Hey. I'm Orange. I've played this game quite a while. I'm Finnish. I decided I'm gonna do the most Finnish thing ever and not tell a single thing further about myself but I'm willing to answer to (almost) any question you have from me. It can be anything from "What color do I think smells the best?" to "What's your favorite way to run a Doubles Ludicolo?". Or anything more serious.

ebin reddit AMA

5 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

who is ur favourite dj

That's a tough one. Deadmau5 and Knife Party are probably the most talented producers I know what comes to electronic music but what comes to 'DJing' I think it's hard to beat Hardwell's energy he has for his sets so in my opinion he's probably the best at actual 'DJing'. But considering whose sets I would rather listen to I have to go with Knife Party.

@Toast

No.

@BlackJovi

Si.

Edited by OrangeManiac

Hey Orange, the first NU battle that i watched in this game was your unofficial tournament at silp co. I was lucky to watch final battle of that amazing event. DoubleJ vs xilias. That @xiliasguy was using delibird etc. I decided to play NU after that day. And your NU guide is just awesome. Im suggesting it to people and im using too.

Good to see you in this community.

1 minute ago, FinnTheMember said:

Hey Orange, the first NU battle that i watched in this game was your unofficial tournament at silp co. I was lucky to watch final battle of that amazing event. DoubleJ vs xilias. That @xiliasguy was using delibird etc. I decided to play NU after that day. And your NU guide is just awesome. Im suggesting it to people and im using too.

Good to see you in this community.

I'm glad to hear that. When I have more time I probably will remake my NU guide with current metagame.

24 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

do you like boiler rooms? 

That term was really unfamiliar to me but Google is a friend. Stock exchange business in general is fairly unethical kind of way trying to get rich in general. It's basically irl shiny scamming. I personally rather see people getting wealth by actually providing some commodity to the world whether it's an item, service or something that actually gives some value to world.

6 minutes ago, Otoya said:

hi, orange juice <33

Welp.

5 minutes ago, Raptori said:

Are you my friend?

Sure.

Just now, OrangeManiac said:

That term was really unfamiliar to me but Google is a friend. Stock exchange business in general is fairly unethical kind of way trying to get rich in general. It's basically irl shiny scamming. I personally rather see people getting wealth by actually providing some commodity to the world whether it's an item, service or something that actually gives some value to world.

Welp.

Sure.

nah i meant boiler room as undergound music related, if u dont know what it is then u probs dont like it

4 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

nah i meant boiler room as undergound music related, if u dont know what it is then u probs dont like it

I just googled that too. I really enjoy live music, I like listening live shows from Youtube over official music videos. Therefor I'm really interested about this project, surprised I haven't heard about it before.

Edited by OrangeManiac
26 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

By 'more serious' I actually meant something out of PokeMMO environment, like what do I think about this certain thing going on in the world. That question as itself is very serious in this game, yes.

Stop dodging the question.

From this information alone I'm guessing you are interested in becoming a politician?