PokeMMO Community Combat

Munya

16 minutes ago, Munya said:

Not the first one thats been canceled, why is this one special?

because we have very few tournaments on weekdays, and lately the cc are usually canceled, the few active players are bored by it, and they end up complaining

2 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

im still waiting your answer to my question munya...

I've answered it many times to be fair, increasing the prize, even if its a higher entree fee, will very likely change it from a free event to one that effects the ratio.

They are also intended to be very entry level, there shouldn't be much of a barrier for entry on them.

28 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

>People complain about CC prizes being shit 

>People still complain when staff actually do something about it 

What were you really expecting?

I said it was worth.

If you saw that as sarcasm, then its because I am right, otherwise you wouldn´t. Either way, I´m wins.

Edit: I am not complaining about the prize. Regular comp for ccs seems a whole great idea, since its a lesser official.

I am, however, kinda skeptical about if 128 ccs are worth doing.

Edited by pachima
6 minutes ago, pachima said:

I said it was worth.

If you saw that as sarcasm, then its because I am right, otherwise you wouldn´t. Either way, I´m wins.

Edit: I am not really complain about the prize. It´s a nice idea that is lacking on ccs. But I´m not sure creating 128 ppl ccs is a nice idea.

I for one am actually happy with the direction that it's taking. Just because your sarcasm was glaringly obvious, and you're playing dumb, doesn't mean that you're "right". 128 is a bit much, but if you want a bigger prize, then you generally have to put more effort in for it.