PokeMMO Community Combat

Munya

10 minutes ago, xStarr said:

up the price 

1000 BP to signup instead of 500?  k

For real though, highly doubt it will happen, its a fairly balanced prize for the consistency of having these every week and not effecting other events.

9 hours ago, Munya said:

1000 BP to signup instead of 500?  k

For real though, highly doubt it will happen, its a fairly balanced prize for the consistency of having these every week and not effecting other events.

u can 1000 bp , but is possible the choice of cash or rp at least?

4 hours ago, LuisPocho said:

would be too problematic rotate the time AND the days? for example, I´m too busy on thurdays, doesnt matter the time, so I miss a lot of doubles cc (and I love ccs, so missing them makes me very sad)

Yeah I dont get why each tier have a day of its own either. Maybe just easier to organize those tourneys I guess?

7 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Yeah I dont get why each tier have a day of its own either. Maybe just easier to organize those tourneys I guess?

It is worlds easier, as it stands now I just have to remember what timeslot each tournament is on when creating them, if the days were to rotate, it would need to be every 4th week that it rotates on so each tier has a day in each time on each day, I would then need to remember what the rotation was currently on as well as what timecycle everything was on, it ends up becoming a big mess that errors would probably be more likely to occur on, I am surprised that I haven't made any real errors yet - that I am aware of.

I'm not ruling this out cause I have given it some thought., Its just very very unlikely to happen, anytime soon at least.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

It is worlds easier, as it stands now I just have to remember what timeslot each tournament is on when creating them, if the days were to rotate, it would need to be every 4th week that it rotates on so each tier has a day in each time on each day, I would then need to remember what the rotation was currently on as well as what timecycle everything was on, it ends up becoming a big mess that errors would probably be more likely to occur on, I am surprised that I haven't made any real errors yet - that I am aware of.

I'm not ruling this out cause I have given it some thought., Its just very very unlikely to happen, anytime soon at least.

if you do that I will make you a sick banner for this th

5 hours ago, Munya said:

I think there should be like a way to automatize that, but devs prob too busy to code that shit

• 1 month later...

August winners post, CC HoF also updated.

Community Combat #45

OU

Congratulations to iHidden for 1st Place

MadaraSixSix for 2nd

ORBFLUX & GiftOfGod for 3rd & 4th

UU

Congratulations to BiondiOito for 1st Place

Akihitto for 2nd

LeRedGreen & Mkns for 3rd & 4th

NU

Congratulations to SlackerTF for 1st Place

Rynners for 2nd

Kevola & NataliaHeart for 3rd & 4th

Doubles

Congratulations to sweendog for 1st Place

Ash for 2nd

OrangeManiac & EagleWR for 3rd & 4th

Community Combat #46

OU

Congratulations to Oltann for 1st Place

BullDogBlue for 2nd

GrayFia & ZhikoDark for 3rd & 4th

UU

Congratulations to SweeTforU for 1st Place

Mkns for 2nd

Suneet & Wiriketchup for 3rd & 4th

NU

Congratulations to DarkQuiler for 1st Place

Mnemosyne for 2nd

OrangeManiac & GiftOfGod for 3rd & 4th

Doubles

Canceled

Community Combat #47

OU

Congratulations to RealDevilLegend for 1st Place

VadimEmpoleon for 2nd

geniculata & Raihco for 3rd & 4th

UU

Congratulations to cjmystogan for 1st Place

Mkns for 2nd

VadimEmpoleon & MaleficParadox for 3rd & 4th

NU

Congratulations to yosoyarca for 1st Place

Mnemosyne for 2nd

dIOxproo & ZDFire for 3rd & 4th

Doubles

Congratulations to enchanteur for 1st Place

ZDFire for 2nd

eloyriptor & MaatthewMLG for 3rd & 4th

Community Combat #48

OU

Congratulations to SweeTforU for 1st Place

VadimEmpoleon for 2nd

neumann & TheeSpecialOne for 3rd & 4th

UU

Congratulations to Kamimiii for 1st Place

KaynineXL for 2nd

PredaKiller & Mkns for 3rd & 4th

NU

Congratulations to enchantuer for 1st Place

RodrigoXYZ for 2nd

Wiriketchup & Mkns 3rd & 4th

Doubles

Congratulations to enchanteur for 1st Place

Gypss for 2nd

ORBFLUX & DeadmanKill for 3rd & 4th

Announcement time.

To commemorate the 1 year anniversary, on the days of October 2nd, 2017 through October 5th, all Community Combats will take place during the BST time-slot, 7PM BST..

The signup fee will remain the same for all tournaments.

On October 2nd, the OU CC will be a 128 player bracket with the following prizes.

First Place: 1x Gift Espeon with 3x31(selectable) 3x30 IV's, selectable nature, and 4x selectable moves. and 1 million Pokeyen.

Second Place: 500k

Third & Fourth Places: 250k

On October 3rd, the UU CC will be a 64 player bracket with the following prizes.

First Place: 1x Gift Vaporeon with 3x31(selectable) 3x30 IV's, selectable nature, and 4x selectable moves. and 800k Pokeyen.

Second Place: 400k

Third & Fourth Places: 200k

On October 4th, the NU CC will be a 64 player bracket with the following prizes.

First Place: 1x Gift Flareon with 3x31(selectable) 3x30 IV's, selectable nature, and 4x selectable moves. and 800k Pokeyen.

On October 5th, the Doubles CC will be a 64 player bracket with the following prizes.

First Place: 1x Gift Jolteon with 3x31(selectable) 3x30 IV's, selectable nature, and 4x selectable moves. and 800k Pokeyen.

These prizes are NOT shiny.

Once the weel ends, the Community Combat format will resume its normal schedule and prize format.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

And just realized this is at 11am on a weekday. Ya, you already know. Nice time change, ugh. 

Was torn, looked at the activity in the EST and BST timeslots and tried to pick the one with more activity, they were fairly split so it was really just a coinflip.  Felt like having Americans wake up by 11 was kinder than having europeans be up till who knows when, if that ends up being a mistake meh, always next year to learn from my mistakes.