PokeMMO Community Combat

Munya

• Munya pinned this topic

The very first Community Combat OU Weekly has come to an end!

Congratulations to lRyujinl for coming in 1st

And CaIeto for achieving 2nd

Also LuciusFox & Legendl for 3rd and 4th places

As has the very first Community Combat UU Weekly!

Congratulations to BlueBreath for coming in 1st

And Dreico for achieving 2nd

Also Rigamorty & Takens for 3rd and 4th places

If anybody has any feedback/comments would be more than willing to read them as these transpire this month.

I will see about getting future NU's and other tiers if they continue this trend in this timezone dropped in size so this doesn't occur.  The prize may need to come down on them a little bit to reflect the size change though, but it will still be worth the value.

9 minutes ago, Munya said:

I will see about getting future NU's and other tiers if they continue this trend in this timezone dropped in size so this doesn't occur.  The prize may need to come down on them a little bit to reflect the size change though, but it will still be worth the value.

800k is a tiny prize already -.-

12 minutes ago, Munya said:

The gross of the player base is Europe and North + South America, it was at 10 AM for Europe, most of the players either got school or work at that timing, as for the America's they are most likely asleep. that makes it very difficult for the smallest real tier to fill a tournament.

But also look at the UU tourney of yesterday, that didnt have a full bracket either, even tho the time was realistic for most timezones.

You need to pay 500 bp, which doesnt look much at the start. But most people dont have the BP to enter a tourney, which only has 800k as a first prize.

3 hours ago, Munya said:

I wouldn't lower the prizes tbh, in fact I would increase them to promote interest in playing these kind of tournaments, lets not forget if a bracket fills, you're pretty much playing a regular official without a shiny prize and I think 800k 1st place is what keeps many players from even bothering to sign up for these things.

I suggest something like 1.5M 1st place, 700k 2nd place and 300k 3rd-4th places.

2 hours ago, Thunderprime said:

Its not the prize dude its the time.

I d join even for 200k only to battle if I could I m sure many have the same problem

Its also the tier, but yeah, i know.  if i thought it was the prize i would probably try and get the prize raised, which wasn't what was going to happen.

OU seems to have a strong showing filling up in 2 of the 3 time zones so far, lets make it 3/3 next week in the AEDT Timezone.  Week #2's winners will be in this post.

Week #2

OU

Congratulations to KaynineXL for 1st

And Tranzmaster for 2nd

Also NataliaJanas & SweeTforU for 3rd & 4th

UU

Congratulations to Semontoya  for 1st

And Elcoolio  for 2nd

Also SweeTforU & PredaKiller  for 3rd & 4th

NU

Congratulations to Parke for 1st

And Schuchty for 2nd

Also BurntZebra & ZZvortex for 3rd & 4th

3 hours until the UU starts, lets show the doubters and make it actually start this time.

Also I figured something neat out guys, if you go into your secret base, or any channel 0 area, you can talk in channel where all competitors would be able to read and talk, and other spectators if you guys start making use of it.

3 minutes ago, Munya said:

3 hours until the UU starts, lets show the doubters and make it actually start this time.

Also I figured something neat out guys, if you go into your secret base, or any channel 0 area, you can talk in channel where all competitors would be able to read and talk, and other spectators if you guys start making use of it.

That hustle! Also, I was sorta tempted to stay up until 1am just to play, but then I remembered I only have 43 BP.