Shuckle spawn on Altering Cave

Zalatrion

I've been at Altering Cave for hours (on the right cycle, according to http://www.pokemmocycle.com/) and I've seen over 100 pokémon, but not a single Shuckle.

Am I just unlucky or is there something wrong about its spawn?
Thanks for the help, guys! :)

PS: I'm sorry if this is not the right section to ask this, but I couldn't find anywhere better.

Edited by Zalatrion
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, ragstal said:

jesus i wonder if i will have any luck finding one in hoenn except safari zone.

http://www.pokemmocycle.com/

use this plz and view all cycles. The cycle is the pokemon which can be found currently in the altering cave.

If its in the 10% cycle it shouldnt be hard. 

It only about time of hunt.

To be very clear about this.

The link above shows the pokemon that are currently in the altering cave and it shows the next cycle. 

The link within that link that is named http://www.pokemmocycle.com/cycles/

That shows the list of cycles.

Edited by Hotarubi

It is hard, i need to pay 500$ each time i get in safari, so yea...so i thought i should give a try somewhere else in hoenn but there are not many places with rocks to farm those shuckle's for their berry juice only in hoenn and if got lucky you might find 4-5 if not 2-3 -.-

2 hours ago, Hotarubi said:

http://www.pokemmocycle.com/

use this plz and view all cycles. The cycle is the pokemon which can be found currently in the altering cave.

If its in the 10% cycle it shouldnt be hard. 

It only about time of hunt.

To be very clear about this.

The link above shows the pokemon that are currently in the altering cave and it shows the next cycle. 

The link within that link that is named http://www.pokemmocycle.com/cycles/

That shows the list of cycles.

that site is not accurate, its a few cycles off, so no use in using that. and the owners aint gonna update it and its not pokemmo's property so nothing we can do about it

19 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

that site is not accurate, its a few cycles off, so no use in using that. and the owners aint gonna update it and its not pokemmo's property so nothing we can do about it

Oh I wasn't aware it was off as I haven't used it in some time.

The cycles it lists though are valid. 

So I suppose you need to do a little footwark and check on what pokemon appear to know what cycle it is.

I'll email the site owners.

On 11/9/2016 at 5:04 PM, GeneralVenican said:

I went to Altering Cave to check this myself and it is on the correct cycle. I encountered a Mareep and a Houndour, and the only cycle those both appear in together is Cycle 1, which is the cycle the website says is active. The time left appears to be accurate as well as it is a countdown timer for how much time is left in the cycle, which changes every 6 hours. Though I will have to do some more work on verifying that as well.

14 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

I went to Altering Cave to check this myself and it is on the correct cycle. I encountered a Mareep and a Houndour, and the only cycle those both appear in together is Cycle 1, which is the cycle the website says is active. The time left appears to be accurate as well as it is a countdown timer for how much time is left in the cycle, which changes every 6 hours. Though I will have to do some more work on verifying that as well.

thats weird because i was told it was  inacurate, and when  checked the site it was on the zubat only cycle, and other pokemon appeard when i was in there

Edited by GeneralVenican
15 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

The time was about half to one hour off iirc last time this topic was brought up.

21 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

thats weird because i was told it was  inacurate, and when  checked the site it was on the zubat only cycle, and other pokemon appeard when i was in there

20 hours ago, Bishav said:

The time was about half to one hour off iirc last time this topic was brought up.

Like I said, I can't attest to how accurate the time was because that needed more looking, but the cycles showing are pretty accurate in general. If the site owner is still willing to maintain the site then you should contact them about that.

Just now, XelaKebert said:

Like I said, I can't attest to how accurate the time was because that needed more looking, but the cycles showing are pretty accurate in general. If the site owner is still willing to maintain the site then you should contact them about that.

I have attempted to contact them and received no response. 

On 9/23/2016 at 11:48 PM, Zalatrion said:

I've been at Altering Cave for hours (on the right cycle, according to http://www.pokemmocycle.com/) and I've seen over 100 pokémon, but not a single Shuckle.

Am I just unlucky or is there something wrong about its spawn?
Thanks for the help, guys! :)

PS: I'm sorry if this is not the right section to ask this, but I couldn't find anywhere better.

I tried getting shuckle like 2 months ago in the cave and no matter every cycle which included him I just couldn't get him for dex. I told a staff member about it and still nothing I guess. So I got him in hoenn safari.

• Zehkar locked this topic