PokeMMO - Discord Chat

NerdieTony

KuC4OOv.png

PokeMMO Discord Chat

I think it's time we switch from IRC to Discord. Discord has a clean look, it's free, and it doesn't needs to be downloaded (but you can if you want)

I personally made a Discord Chat which surrounds PokeMMO and could be used just to chat.

To begin chatting, please check out #welcome channel and find a role that fits you. Then say "#selfrole {Insert Role Here, choose a role that you found in #welcome}" and all the channels will be available to you. Each role is based on a certain pokemon type and has some nice name like "Electric Buzz" or "Normal Trainer". 

We have multiple channels and could be used to chat with others. The chat is ready for you so click here and join now! 

Good evening, I would like to ask that you not type in a large font, it comes across as obnoxious. I think the problem is that not enough people really know about TeamSpeak, but I hope that people in the community can eventually become TeamSpeak users.

- You might want to go to the Suggestion Box for future suggestions.

- I almost forgot about this, but you need your Content Count to be 10 in order to post a suggestion.

Edited by Bestfriends
added link to suggestion box
7 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening, I would like to ask that you not type in a large font, it comes across as obnoxious. I think the problem is that not enough people really know about TeamSpeak, but I hope that people in the community can eventually become TeamSpeak users.

- You might want to go to the Suggestion Box for future suggestions.

- I almost forgot about this, but you need your Content Count to be 10 in order to post a suggestion.

Teamspeak doesn't care about protecting your IP like discord does.

• Zehkar locked this topic