Trips over another forum

NerdieTony

falling-down-milk-gif.gif
Ewww, i'm here. Well might as well introduce myself before the microwave hits zero...

Hello, my name is NerdieTony but you can call me Tony. I'm currently the age 16  and i like pokemon. I'm not good with bio's but please enjoy a list of things about me.

• I hate myself..
  • I don't eat much but i usually force myself to eat...
  • I hate myself still...
  • Shows i really like: Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Steven Universe, Ahs, Scream Queens and SNL. I watch other shows but i enjoy these more...
  • I'm very paranoid and i blame my love for horror and urban legends...
  • I'm scared of basically everything, just list some common fears and phobias and i'll tell you if i'm scared. It's a long list and it's better if you name some.
  • I HAVE THE WORST MEMORY. Never ask me to remember something for you...
  • I have 3 years experience using Photoshop And Adobe Flash Professional and some how i still suck. I also got years of knowledge of Html and Css and know bits of python, php, and js.
  • I'm not very open at my feelings  much and when i am, it's basically at random times and it seems unnecessary.
  • I am asexual and aromantic
  • I classify as a coconut with glasses. Why is that not an option on my profile?
  • I am a "Debbie Downer" if you guys get that reference from SNL then you're ok in my book...
  • I JUST LOVE THEORIES AND CONSPIRES FOR ABOUT EVERYTHING.
  • My mood changes a lot so sorry if i am pissed one minute then happy the next.
  • My favorite video game is Smash Bros but i love animal crossing and pokemon as well...
  • STILL HATE MYSELF...
  • I'm usually at a depressed state but usually stuff that i can relate too and funny memes usually gets me out of that state for a short period of time.
  • I love meeting new people, the only problem is after i meet them. Everyone is different though!
  • I'm not a big fan of Youtube and Youtubers but whenever i am on Youtube, i enjoy watching countdowns and urban legends (Sometimes creepypastas).
  • I always wanted to be an animator or have a job in marketing, maybe even a developer...
  • Not a big fan of sports...
  • Another Bulletin!
  • I might be funny, depends of your since of humor.
  • If you want to know more about me then reply with some questions.

Well that's my weird introduction. Enjoy and remember children, the boogieman is coming on Tuesday.
tumblr_m211rcXE7A1qksfn6o1_500.gif
1 hour ago, NerdieTony said:
falling-down-milk-gif.gif
Ewww, i'm here. Well might as well introduce myself before the microwave hits zero...

Hello, my name is NerdieTony but you can call me Tony. I'm currently the age 16  and i like pokemon. I'm not good with bio's but please enjoy a list of things about me.

• I hate myself..
  • I don't eat much but i usually force myself to eat...
  • I hate myself still...
  • Shows i really like: Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Steven Universe, Ahs, Scream Queens and SNL. I watch other shows but i enjoy these more...
  • I'm very paranoid and i blame my love for horror and urban legends...
  • I'm scared of basically everything, just list some common fears and phobias and i'll tell you if i'm scared. It's a long list and it's better if you name some.
  • I HAVE THE WORST MEMORY. Never ask me to remember something for you...
  • I have 3 years experience using Photoshop And Adobe Flash Professional and some how i still suck. I also got years of knowledge of Html and Css and know bits of python, php, and js.
  • I'm not very open at my feelings  much and when i am, it's basically at random times and it seems unnecessary.
  • I am asexual and aromantic
  • I classify as a coconut with glasses. Why is that not an option on my profile?
  • I am a "Debbie Downer" if you guys get that reference from SNL then you're ok in my book...
  • I JUST LOVE THEORIES AND CONSPIRES FOR ABOUT EVERYTHING.
  • My mood changes a lot so sorry if i am pissed one minute then happy the next.
  • My favorite video game is Smash Bros but i love animal crossing and pokemon as well...
  • STILL HATE MYSELF...
  • I'm usually at a depressed state but usually stuff that i can relate too and funny memes usually gets me out of that state for a short period of time.
  • I love meeting new people, the only problem is after i meet them. Everyone is different though!
  • I'm not a big fan of Youtube and Youtubers but whenever i am on Youtube, i enjoy watching countdowns and urban legends (Sometimes creepypastas).
  • I always wanted to be an animator or have a job in marketing, maybe even a developer...
  • Not a big fan of sports...
  • Another Bulletin!
  • I might be funny, depends of your since of humor.
  • If you want to know more about me then reply with some questions.

Well that's my weird introduction. Enjoy and remember children, the boogieman is coming on Tuesday.
tumblr_m211rcXE7A1qksfn6o1_500.gif

HEY!!! welcome here, don't mind the trolls and don't feed them too.

Welcome to this community and I hope you have great time here. 

Thanks for letting us all get to know you well indepth and try not to let anyone's hostility bother you.

Some of them are just edgy and borderline antisocial.

10 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

Thanks for letting us all get to know you well indepth and try not to let anyone's hostility bother you.

YO YO YO WEKOME M8 TO DA FOWUUUUUUMS.

[Greetings, new player.  Welcome to the forums.]

YOU ODD HOMIE.

[You seem odd. Interesting.]

ENGOY UR STAY M8 HOPE YA CATCH A SHINEH

[Enjoy your new life on the forums. Best wishes to a successful shiny encounter.]

A question I have: Do you have an unique idiosyncracy?

20 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

tf did you say I am? how fucking rude :(

37 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

Telling someone who's edgy to stay away from edgy people? Do you not want people to make friends, you monster?!

Before i begin, i AM NOT EMO, GOTH, OR WHATEVER. I don't feel emo, i don't look emo, and i don't even act emo. Just because i hate myself doesn't mean i'm emo, it just means i got problems. My personality is more goofy and silly then screaming cuz i hate everything. So please stop assuming i'm some edgy freak going through a phase. Thank you.

M5xOJ1r.jpg

17 minutes ago, NerdieTony said:

Before i begin, i AM NOT EMO, GOTH, OR WHATEVER. I don't feel emo, i don't look emo, and i don't even act emo. Just because i hate myself doesn't mean i'm emo, it just means i got problems. My personality is more goofy and silly then screaming cuz i hate everything. So please stop assuming i'm some edgy freak going through a phase. Thank you.

M5xOJ1r.jpg

It's not a phase as long as you don't make it. Also stop saying you're not edgy, you hate yourself and have problems, edgy is normal at that point, fuck everyone else.