Name Change Ticket problems

Hotarubi

Question

So if you wanted to use a name change ticket to change the Case sensitive characters in your name.

You would be required to use two Name Change Tickets to do this.

For certain individuals including myself this is a serious issue and I really feel its unclear as to why you can't use only 1 to change the Upper or lowercase characters and 

apply the same name.

Anyone else agree?

If you bought a name change ticket it should enable you to change anything about your current name?

Or possibly even use it twice in a row in the first 5 minutes of having it?

Let me know some feedback ppl.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Hotarubi said:

So if you wanted to use a name change ticket to change the Case sensitive characters in your name.

You would be required to use two Name Change Tickets to do this.

For certain individuals including myself this is a serious issue and I really feel its unclear as to why you can't use only 1 to change the Upper or lowercase characters and 

apply the same name.

Anyone else agree?

If you bought a name change ticket it should enable you to change anything about your current name?

Or possibly even use it twice in a row in the first 5 minutes of having it?

Let me know some feedback ppl.

Wait what? guessing it says you already have the name or some shit when you try to do it? Could maybe PM @Kudasai or @Hisagi and see if they can help you? or maybe @RacheLucario can do something, Kuda helped me with a similar-ish issue before and I just had to do the one name change for it.

23 hours ago, Parke said:

Wait what? guessing it says you already have the name or some shit when you try to do it? Could maybe PM @Kudasai or @Hisagi and see if they can help you? or maybe @RacheLucario can do something, Kuda helped me with a similar-ish issue before and I just had to do the one name change for it.

I've try to contact individuals stated. Discussed this in a private message and via a live chat but to no response on any sort of outcomes.

I thought this one is very simple request.

This is still an ongoing issue.

Bad coding with name change ticket.

It's impossible to change the upper or lowercase letters in your name and keep the same name without using 2 name change tickets.