Breeding nidoran male

Guns

Just now, Guns said:

So you mean that if i get a male nidoran, and i evolve him into nidorino and then start breeding the child will be male? this thing confuses me because i got 6 females yet

I know that Nidorino + Ditto will always make Nidoran male, unsure about how it would work with something else. Of course, you can always keep trying with RNG.

8 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

I know that Nidorino + Ditto will always make Nidoran male, unsure about how it would work with something else. Of course, you can always keep trying with RNG.

Okay im gonna try that, do you know if i get better chances of getting a male one if i put a nidoran male and a female to breed instead of a female and another field? or its the same?

So apparently it is intuitive that if you breed nidorans the outcome will be random (either nidoran male or female 50/50 odds). But if you breed nidorina/o or nidoking/queen you will get the corresponding gendered offspring.

aka. nidorino+ditto=nidoran male

Looking at you Munya.

3 minutes ago, Gilan said:

So apparently it is intuitive that if you breed nidorans the outcome will be random (either nidoran male or female 50/50 odds). But if you breed nidorina/o or nidoking/queen you will get the corresponding gendered offspring.

aka. nidorino+ditto=nidoran male

Looking at you Munya.

Sure its random? As i said i was trying this and i got 6 females in a row until i came here to ask for help. So let me get this:
Nidorino + Nidorina = random

Nidorino + ditto = male

Nidorina + ditto = female

Nidorina + another field pokemon = ??

3 hours ago, Guns said:

Sure its random? As i said i was trying this and i got 6 females in a row until i came here to ask for help. So let me get this:
Nidorino + Nidorina = random

Nidorino + ditto = male

Nidorina + ditto = female

Nidorina + another field pokemon = ??

Nidorina+ anything will always be Nidoran female egg

Nidoran female+ anything will always be random egg

Nidorino+Ditto will always be Nidoran male egg

6 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

how about you buy mine and stop trying to breed one

It would be easier but i want it to have my OT 

Nidoran female + anything will be random always? so i guess it was just a coincidence to get 6 females in a row breeding nidoran f with woopers?

Edited by Guns
  • Zehkar locked this topic