no more walls

lucni

im going to come of as a uguu, but your problem is twofold. one you do not know how to break a wall. two instead of trying to learn how you just assume "i cant do it and im the best their ever was so their fore it must be broken". if you just google it http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+break+walls+in+competitive+pokemon you'll find things like smogon guides and if you search specifically for pokemmo you'll find pokemmo guides. their are resources out there for you, i know i helped make some of them. you just have to go look and be willing to learn and change.

"Let's take a step back and take a good look at a stall team. Let's ask ourselves what the goal of a stall team is. Their goal is to not let you win the game." When you realize that the wall teams are not actively trying to win the game (rather just outlast you), you can then shape your strategy to reflect that, and (if you actually do make the adjustment) you will find that you will start winning more of those games.

Btw. that was a paraphrase from some smogon quote that I saw here a long time ago.

• Zehkar locked this topic