Rayquaza and mewtwo

athelstan

2 hours ago, athelstan said:

I caught mewtwo in a hour but now im searching for rayquaza on the floor under rayquaza-sprite but i had no encounter for 5 hours... Can i catch him or can you only catch one of them? Or is it because i started game in kanto?

You can catch both Rayquaza and Mewto temporarily, nothing to do with what region you chose while starting the game. 

18 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Rayquaza doesn't appear on that floor, iirc it can only spawn on the first floor.

No, it does spawn on the floor under the Rayquaza sprite. I caught it there. 

I caught mewtwo in a hour but now im searching for rayquaza on the floor under rayquaza-sprite but i had no encounter for 5 hours... Can i catch him or can you only catch one of them? Or is it because i started game in kanto?

you could always wait until someone catches it then try to steal it lol, probably less time consuming 

I've been hunting for rayquaza for 2 days now and still didn't have an encounter...  Is it 100% sure you can catch both mewtwo and rayquaza? Because i know someone who has same problem (but switched) as me: he caught rayquaza in less than an hour and now he's been hunting for mewtwo for hours... I've caught mewtwo in less than an hour and now i've been searching for 2 days...

Someone can confirm you can encounter both of them? Someone who has experience with it? Is there perhaps any info about rayquaza on the forum?

I've been hunting for rayquaza for 2 days now and still didn't have an encounter...  Is it 100% sure you can catch both mewtwo and rayquaza? Because i know someone who has same problem (but switched) as me: he caught rayquaza in less than an hour and now he's been hunting for mewtwo for hours... I've caught mewtwo in less than an hour and now i've been searching for 2 days...

Someone can confirm you can encounter both of them? Someone who has experience with it? Is there perhaps any info about rayquaza on the forum?

You can find both, rate is extremely low like really low af.

I only found Mewtwo once randomly while doing Payday in Cerulean Cave and this was after a ton of encounters.

I do know people who have found both Mewtwo/Rayquaza.

21 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

You can find both, rate is extremely low like really low af.

I only found Mewtwo once randomly while doing Payday in Cerulean Cave and this was after a ton of encounters.

I do know people who have found both Mewtwo/Rayquaza.

Did they find both of them in wild or did they get one by duelling someone? I've been searching for more then 20 hours :(

On 22/09/2016 at 0:00 PM, athelstan said:

UPDATE:

I've been searching for more then 30 HOURS...

I've tried to use 100 max repels with a starmie lvl 39 with ability 'illuminate' (=+10% encounter rate) in first place of my party

STILL ZERO RAYQUAZA-ENCOUNTERS! This can't be normal???!!!???

I've been 1 week (last year) searching for rayquaza on the lower level of his location, never found it. Had to battle someone to unlock on dex.

14 hours ago, MirandaKun said:

I've been 1 week (last year) searching for rayquaza on the lower level of his location, never found it. Had to battle someone to unlock on dex.

I've given up the searching too, i'm training now to get strong and then get it by battle. Can you have 6 pokemons with you when you battle someone for rayquaza or when you want to catch him? And if you get him by battling, will he be blue or green in my dex? (OT or not OT?)

1 hour ago, athelstan said:

I've given up the searching too, i'm training now to get strong and then get it by battle. Can you have 6 pokemons with you when you battle someone for rayquaza or when you want to catch him? And if you get him by battling, will he be blue or green in my dex? (OT or not OT?)

OT

3 hours ago, athelstan said:

If you have 6 pokes and get ray, it will replace ur 6th slot and send w/e was there to pc

Is there anyone who caught both mewtwo and rayquaza in wild himself? What are the requirements on catching rayquaza (because i only find things about mewtwo)? I've encountered at least 3000 pokemons in sky pillar now... (this means rayquaza encounter rate would be less than 0,03%)

Can someone confirm with 100% certainty it's able to catch rayquaza after catching mewtwo (i've encountered him in less then 30 minutes) in wild? And if that's able, what are the other requirements?!

I know someone who has exactly the same problem, but he caught rayquaza (in less then an hour) first and now has been searching for mewtwo for centuries (he encountered a shiny kadabra but no mewtwo...)

PS: I'm talking about catching him in wild, not by obtaining him by duel

• Zehkar locked this topic