[Question-discussion]LF torrent u.u

ragstal

[Poll] Chat preferences  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which channel are u usually prefer to join in?

2. 2. Reasons that u choose the specific channel

• Its crowded and i like to talk much with ppl
    • Less spam
    • To sell via trade ch
    • More Gm's
    • Wanna be alone
    • To ask questions
    • To speak with friends

Questions-comments

Spoiler

Q1:

Spoiler

Say i write a very long thread which makes it for some ppl pain in the neck to scroll down that endless road and i wanna prevent that by putting some content overview right below the main title and i wanna link link those sections together from my post in that thread in the same page1 or maybe 2 if possible, so my [Q] is can i do that? there must be some kind of tool in forum right?

Q2-3

Spoiler

On 15/9/2016 at 5:03 PM, Tyrone said:

On the top right bit of a post is a button "share this post". 

f24d9bcaf286c1e3ca60db9f5827aa55.png

When you click it, you can copy a hyperlink that goes straight to that post.

When making a title page, you can click the "link" icon.

dd616847a8fbb27f412b8b7461ba20f9.png

You can rename the hyperlink to whatever you want.

Ok will try that shortly

Q2:The code icon <> is to embed code CSS,HTML1-5,javescript,jave etc? like can i give some motion to my shop or is it just for educational purposes like in developer-amateurs forums?

Q3:Can i use costum fonts in posts like?

Spoiler

2d5f392bc5ffe70ef7e12f0352fe206c.png<---

14395771-Set-of-Blood-Liquid-letters-isolated-on-a-white-background--Stock-Photo.jpg

[general question]

Spoiler

um lol what happen to the define the fury-fighting type art contest (august 15th-September 15th)?

Its anywhere to be found...i manage to google it via cache but i can't view the 2nd or 3rd page, says u do not have permission to see that content...

what happen? who won? 1st,2nd,3rd place etc? um... :ε

was this one.... :/

Spoiler

ZWzfQrp.png

Explanation:

The Lilycove art museum is planning an exhibit each month showcasing a different type of Pokemon. For a month, they have decided to feature fighting type Pokemon at the recommendation of WolfgangDamien, the standout of the previous exhibit. Will your artwork be the highlight of this next exhibit? Entries can be submitted in any form - from hand-drawn to digital to sculpture to 3D model. A fighting type Pokemon must be the focus of each artwork, but people and other Pokemon can be included. Mega evolutions and special forms are allowed as long as they are part fighting type.

Date/time for submission:

August 15th (00:01 EDT) until September 15th (23:59 EDT)

Prizes:
First place: Choice of which type the next contest will feature (that hasn't been done yet) AND 1000 Reward Points + 1,000,000 Pokeyen.
Second place: 750 Reward Points OR 750,000 Pokeyen.

Third place: 250 Reward Points OR 250,000 Pokeyen.

Rules:

• All artwork must be 100% original. Tracing or manipulating existing images is not allowed.
  • Only one entry per user. If you wish to replace your entry, please do so by editing your post.
  • All entries must be submitted on time and in this thread.
  • Your post must contain your in-game name.
  • The Pokemon you draw must be partially or fully of the FIGHTING type. Arceus is considered to be a normal type, so is not eligible.
  • Generation 7 Pokemon are allowed as long as they have been confirmed to have eligible typing.

Pokemon Allowed: (This list is subject to change if any new generation 7 fighting type Pokemon are revealed during the contest.)

Hide contents

Mankey
Primeape
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Poliwrath
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Mega Mewtwo X
Heracross
Mega Heracross
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Combusken
Blaziken
Mega Blaziken
Breloom
Makuhita
Hariyama
Meditite
Medicham
Mega Medicham
Monferno
Infernape
Mega Lopunny
Riolu
Lucario
Mega Lucario
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Gallade
Mega Gallade
Pignite
Emboar
Timburr
Gurdurr
Conkeldurr
Throh
Sawk
Scraggy
Scrafty
Mienfoo
Mienshao
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo Ordinary Form
Keldeo Resolute Form
Meloetta Pirouette Forme
Chesnaught
Pancham
Pangoro
Hawlucha
Nuikoguma
Bewear

Host: RacheLucario
Other judges: Noad, Munya, TheChampionMike, Bearminator, GBush

Um nvm someone pm me :/

Q4

Spoiler

Yeap babe ragstal is back with some new questions in his magnificent non spammable thread that is made only for his pleasure and only so here we go.

Q4: Can i use the work in progress guide section in guide tavern to prepare some huge threads to avoid mistakes and so i wont have to write the whole thing again?

Here is a little story of what happen to me :3

Spoiler

Sooo let me start from the beginning so u can understand...

well once upon a time there was a good and cute boy named ragstal who decided to do something about the community...he decided to make a nice thread but there was a problem in the process...Well while he was rdy to post his awesome thread something went wrong! :O can u guess what? "HAHA ofc not" it was at that moment he realize his mistake right after he hit the post button...(his expression was like this)

a8j5pM7.gif

and he later get sad...like rly rly sad!! (example the picture below)

1154%2B-%2Bblush%2Bchibi%2Bhatsune_miku%2Blong_sleeves%2Bmameshiba%2Bmoe%2Bomg%2Bso_cute%2Btagme%2Btears%2Btwintails%2Bvocaloid.gif

he made a keybinding mistake... (call it however u want) and all of his progress was gone, like literally...and then rage of frustration and sadness surrounded the entire room!!

15%2B-%2B1

so ragstal starting to check in pokemmo forum for something that would help him find a solution to his problem, so while he was searching in the forums sections he saw something that attract his attention.

giphy.gif

He stopped by the guide section and his was studying the possibilities he could have if he could have access in the work in progress section...ragstal instantly starting to wonder..."hmmm can i use the work in progress guide to prepare a very long thread and post and when its rdy post it in the actual place i want it to, then edit the title with delete when i wont need it anymore eh?"

Can i? can i? Pleaseeeee!

200_s.gif

Q5:

Spoiler

I heard someone say that after 2 months the items or pokemons u had in gtl they are being removed by default, is that accurate? i would like a confirmation about this.

Q6:

Spoiler

Does metal coat used for a tutor move and if yes which one? i didn't find anything about it.

Spoiler

Here is ur answer :)

Spoiler

On 17/9/2016 at 4:19 PM, Python666 said:

Hello , I would like to know , what became the art contest define the furry , in which i have participate . Thank you .

IGN : Razmoket .

Conversation

Um who won in the art contest? i can't see the page.

Define the Fury - Fighting Type Art Contest (August 15th - September 15th)

The results haven't been announced yet. There's no estimated time for the announcement either.

On 16/9/2016 at 7:39 PM, RacheLucario said:

The results haven't been announced yet. There's no estimated time for the announcement either.

oh i could not find it and u know... um :(

It has been moved to a hidden section for judging

Spoiler

On 19/9/2016 at 2:38 AM, Bishav said:

Haha gotcha! U Thought it was a tutor move as well but it's not, someone said it's about evolving Unix and that ninjas bug while holding it :-)

Edited by ragstal
On 15/9/2016 at 5:03 PM, Tyrone said:

On the top right bit of a post is a button "share this post". 

f24d9bcaf286c1e3ca60db9f5827aa55.png

When you click it, you can copy a hyperlink that goes straight to that post.

When making a title page, you can click the "link" icon.

dd616847a8fbb27f412b8b7461ba20f9.png

You can rename the hyperlink to whatever you want.

Ok will try that shortly

Q2:The code icon <> is to embed code CSS,HTML1-5,javescript,jave etc? like can i give some motion to my shop or is it just for educational purposes like in developer-amateurs forums?

Spoiler

14395771-Set-of-Blood-Liquid-letters-isolated-on-a-white-background--Stock-Photo.jpg

Edited by ragstal
18 minutes ago, ragstal said:

Ok will try that shortly

You can use whatever is in the "Font" box.

7812ec197699604b920a4d0132c053b6.png

- To answer your question, you can't use your own fonts if your font is not listed in the drop down.

Edited by Bestfriends
answered the question
2 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

You can use whatever is in the "Font" box.

7812ec197699604b920a4d0132c053b6.png

Well yea just wondering if i can use something else, dunno yet if i can add anything via code or if it is even allowed, can't remember if i can, so im asking to save me the trouble of searchin it :>

Edited by ragstal
27 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

You cannot use anything else. You have to use what is listed, sorry to disappoint.

U seem pretty sure urself, did you had the same questions in past? :3

well i was hoping since @Tyrone drop by to say something about it but oh well ^w^ .

thanks for stopping by btw

Edited by ragstal
21 minutes ago, ragstal said:

U seem pretty sure urself, did had the same questions in pat? :3

well i was hoping since @Tyrone drop by to say something about it but oh well ^w^ .

thanks for stopping by btw

No problem, please understand that @Tyrone and the rest of the staff lounge is busy working on making this game a wonderful experience for all players. Sometimes, they are so busy, members of the community drop by just to lighten their load.

um lol what happen to the define the fury-fighting type art contest (august 15th-September 15th)?

Its anywhere to be found...i manage to google it via cache but i can't view the 2nd or 3rd page, says u do not have permission to see that content...

what happen? who won? 1st,2nd,3rd place etc? um... :ε

was this one.... :/

Spoiler

ZWzfQrp.png

Explanation:

The Lilycove art museum is planning an exhibit each month showcasing a different type of Pokemon. For a month, they have decided to feature fighting type Pokemon at the recommendation of WolfgangDamien, the standout of the previous exhibit. Will your artwork be the highlight of this next exhibit? Entries can be submitted in any form - from hand-drawn to digital to sculpture to 3D model. A fighting type Pokemon must be the focus of each artwork, but people and other Pokemon can be included. Mega evolutions and special forms are allowed as long as they are part fighting type.

Date/time for submission:

August 15th (00:01 EDT) until September 15th (23:59 EDT)

Prizes:
First place: Choice of which type the next contest will feature (that hasn't been done yet) AND 1000 Reward Points + 1,000,000 Pokeyen.
Second place: 750 Reward Points OR 750,000 Pokeyen.

Third place: 250 Reward Points OR 250,000 Pokeyen.

Rules:

• All artwork must be 100% original. Tracing or manipulating existing images is not allowed.
  • Only one entry per user. If you wish to replace your entry, please do so by editing your post.
  • All entries must be submitted on time and in this thread.
  • Your post must contain your in-game name.
  • The Pokemon you draw must be partially or fully of the FIGHTING type. Arceus is considered to be a normal type, so is not eligible.
  • Generation 7 Pokemon are allowed as long as they have been confirmed to have eligible typing.

Pokemon Allowed: (This list is subject to change if any new generation 7 fighting type Pokemon are revealed during the contest.)

Hide contents

Mankey
Primeape
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Poliwrath
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Mega Mewtwo X
Heracross
Mega Heracross
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Combusken
Blaziken
Mega Blaziken
Breloom
Makuhita
Hariyama
Meditite
Medicham
Mega Medicham
Monferno
Infernape
Mega Lopunny
Riolu
Lucario
Mega Lucario
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Gallade
Mega Gallade
Pignite
Emboar
Timburr
Gurdurr
Conkeldurr
Throh
Sawk
Scraggy
Scrafty
Mienfoo
Mienshao
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo Ordinary Form
Keldeo Resolute Form
Meloetta Pirouette Forme
Chesnaught
Pancham
Pangoro
Hawlucha
Nuikoguma
Bewear

Host: RacheLucario
Other judges: Noad, Munya, TheChampionMike, Bearminator, GBush

Um nvm someone pm me :/

Edited by ragstal

Yeap babe ragstal is back with some new questions in his magnificent non spammable thread that is made only for his pleasure and only so here we go.

Q4: Can i use the work in progress guide section in guide tavern to prepare some huge threads to avoid mistakes and so i wont have to write the whole thing again?

Here is a little story of what happen to me :3

Spoiler

Sooo let me start from the beginning so u can understand...

well once upon a time there was a good and cute boy named ragstal who decided to do something about the community...he decided to make a nice thread but there was a problem in the process...Well while he was rdy to post his awesome thread something went wrong! :O can u guess what? "HAHA ofc not" it was at that moment he realize his mistake right after he hit the post button...(his expression was like this)

a8j5pM7.gif

and he later get sad...like rly rly sad!! (example the picture below)

1154%2B-%2Bblush%2Bchibi%2Bhatsune_miku%2Blong_sleeves%2Bmameshiba%2Bmoe%2Bomg%2Bso_cute%2Btagme%2Btears%2Btwintails%2Bvocaloid.gif

he made a keybinding mistake... (call it however u want) and all of his progress was gone, like literally...and then rage of frustration and sadness surrounded the entire room!!

15%2B-%2B1

so ragstal starting to check in pokemmo forum for something that would help him find a solution to his problem, so while he was searching in the forums sections he saw something that attract his attention.

giphy.gif

He stopped by the guide section and his was studying the possibilities he could have if he could have access in the work in progress section...ragstal instantly starting to wonder..."hmmm can i use the work in progress guide to prepare a very long thread and post and when its rdy post it in the actual place i want it to, then edit the title with delete when i wont need it anymore eh?"

Can i? can i? Pleaseeeee!

200_s.gif

Edited by ragstal
10 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Since, you like questions so much here is a question for you.

Why do you write in such a large obnoxious font and write paragraphs of shit that isn't particularly relevant and nobody cares about? It's like you don't want people to help you.

31 minutes ago, JoshLindsay10 said:

Why is this a thing

0171e34606e95fd29a865934920f9ea3.png

problem solved. Easy. 

8 hours ago, ragstal said:

"hmmm can i use the work in progress guide to prepare a very long thread and post and when its rdy post it in the actual place i want it to, then edit the title with delete when i wont need it anymore eh?"

If you want to write a thread that is not an actual Guide or WIP-Guide, then don't do it.

13 hours ago, ragstal said:

It is in the progress of being judged, the winners will be announced when judging is over.

Well here is my answer to all of u, and hey...i put it in spoiler, less space only for ur enjoyment right? ;o

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Champlooo said:

I mean good on ragstal for keeping it in one thread instead of making multiple threads

thank you, finally someone who appreciate it.

4 hours ago, Kurodashi said:

If you want to write a thread that is not an actual Guide or WIP-Guide, then don't do it.

It is in the progress of being judged, the winners will be announced when judging is over.

Yea i asked the admin who started the thread that was an old question, i will later edit em all in the 1st post and ask to delete the rest of the posts and i will only spam new questions :)

10 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

0171e34606e95fd29a865934920f9ea3.png

problem solved. Easy. 

That was cruel...im not that annoying... :(

P.S: HEY btw how u did that?

10 hours ago, Rendiz said:

Since, you like questions so much here is a question for you.

Why do you write in such a large obnoxious font and write paragraphs of shit that isn't particularly relevant and nobody cares about? It's like you don't want people to help you.

I don't like questions tbh.

It was 4am when i wrote this right after the disaster of the previous one...which i had wrote it from my selfphone, so excuse me if there were too big for u to read bcuz for me was not easy to read what i was typing (the selfphone i was using was tiny sadly >.>) so that's why i made em bigger...plus tbh i think the default size for the letters at forum in general is a bit pain in the neck for eyes, and those that have issues with their eyes is quite hurtful so i thought was a good idea.

About ur 2nd Q. well...everyone feel bored sometimes and do weird-stupid things...as for me that's the way i express meself in my routine in forums the last 15 years in general so i don't think this custom of stupidity of mine will ever change at my age >.<

P.S:Im just another type of person but i edited the post and put my little awesome story in a spoiler right just when i woke up and sat down on my laptop instead of deleting it altho might annoy some users like u, bcuz even now that i woke up...i find it pretty amusing 8). Anyway i like things pretty in text so i will sort em all out at some point in the 1st post and will try to delete the rest so rest assure my posts in future wont look that ugly :> 

And sry if it was rly annoying for u, i rly mean it but can't help it...that's the way i am...i just can't stop acting stupid sometimes cus i kinda feel better :3

11 hours ago, JoshLindsay10 said:

Why is this a thing

HAHAHA u didn't like it? im sorry that i let my frustration turn out in a stupid post xD.

Edited by ragstal

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Python666 said:

Hello , I would like to know , what became the art contest define the furry , in which i have participate . Thank you .

IGN : Razmoket .

Conversation

20 hours ago, RacheLucario said:

Edited by ragstal
9 hours ago, ragstal said:

Hide contents

Conversation

Ok thank you ! :)