[Question-discussion]LF torrent u.u

ragstal

[Poll] Chat preferences  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which channel are u usually prefer to join in?

2. 2. Reasons that u choose the specific channel

• Its crowded and i like to talk much with ppl
    • Less spam
    • To sell via trade ch
    • More Gm's
    • Wanna be alone
    • To ask questions
    • To speak with friends

20 minutes ago, ragstal said:

well tbh i have pokes 1month long alrdy but some of em still sell x) dunno wut dafaq is goin on 

Maybe my info is outdated, but the way it used to work, if you posted something on the GTL and didn't log in for 7 days straight, the listing was automatically removed. However, if you logged in within that 7 day time limit, and counter resets and you have another 7 days before it's removed due to inactivity.

16 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

Maybe my info is outdated, but the way it used to work, if you posted something on the GTL and didn't log in for 7 days straight, the listing was automatically removed. However, if you logged in within that 7 day time limit, and counter resets and you have another 7 days before it's removed due to inactivity.

ok wait a sec u said login? im loggin in every day, what im saying is that i have like 50 pokes in gtl for like a month xD

Um soo torrents are closing and opening and in general they are hunted down by law in some places anyway tried kickass torrent, pirate bay torrez and i was wondering...u have any good standar one that u guys using these hard times...cus i rly can use some movies to kill my boredsome...I hope im not violating any rules or anything when im speaking about torrents n stuff right? hope not, in any case if so, know that im always online and poke me if possible to edit.

Btw im trying to use the keyboard arrows and something is wrong when im trying to type here in forum...is this happening only to me? i mean its like im highlighting when im not -.-

9 hours ago, ragstal said:

Um soo torrents are closing and opening and in general they are hunted down by law in some places anyway tried kickass torrent, pirate bay torrez and i was wondering...u have any good standar one that u guys using these hard times...cus i rly can use some movies to kill my boredsome...I hope im not violating any rules or anything when im speaking about torrents n stuff right? hope not, in any case if so, know that im always online and poke me if possible to edit.

Btw im trying to use the keyboard arrows and something is wrong when im trying to type here in forum...is this happening only to me? i mean its like im highlighting when im not -.-

Thanks for giving the staff finally a reason to close this thread.

9 hours ago, ragstal said:

uguu why would you think it's okay to ask this here? Are you actually stupid

• Noad locked this topic