[PSA] Do Not Feed the Trolls

DoubleJ

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

That's just an example, you'll post things with little to no input for suggestions and bump whatever other thread you can find, even dated ones.

There's also the like spam, holy shit. 

Well ur saying that ur so enlightened that each time u post something-somewhere there is room for discussion n suggestion unlike me?

And what ur trying to prove with that link? I only got 2 posts total there...doesn't mean anything

Edited by ragstal
don't get why so criticism rly
Just now, ragstal said:

Well ur saying that ur so enlightened that each time u post something-somewhere there is room for discussion n suggestion unlike me?

lol when did I say shit about being enlightened

And what ur trying to prove with that link? I only got 2 posts total there...doesn't mean anything

There's also the like spam

It's not saying anything about it in thee rules tho...in other words I'm not hurting anyone feelings by smashing it, after all it's like button and if u want u can like back hue :-)

Anyway u gave it too much attention is my opinion.

And about spam...u have not the slightest clue what spam is rly, u don't call this spam for crying out loud so relax.

Try to run a forum with 10k ppl daily actually spamming shits and harassing ppl with posts and try to handle it, then come to speak about spam, this was merely me in a good mood.

1 minute ago, ragstal said:

It's not saying anything about it in thee rules tho...in other words I'm not hurting anyone feelings by smashing it, after all it's like button and if u want u can like back hue :-)

No

Anyway u gave it too much attention is my opinion.

And about spam...u have not the slightest clue what spam is rly, u don't call this spam for crying out loud so relax. is DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU the spam you had in mind? 'Cause spam is more than that.

Try to run a forum with 10k ppl daily actually spamming shits and harassing ppl with posts and try to handle it, then come to speak about spam, this was merely me in a good mood. I doubt we're even close to having 10k members on here

Also, fuck your good mood if it makes you this damn annoying.

I'm actually laughing with that desu soo I'll give u a like, just so u know ;) and I can understand ur annoyed but deal with ur anger with some vinegar to cool off n with that said I gave u my final answer so i end the discussion as goes for my part cus clearly u have issues n me Kowai desu sooo oyasumi

Edited by ragstal
Bai bai
Just now, notmudkip0 said:

Where's the total user count listed? I can't find it.

i counted them individually. thats why it took 12 minutes for me to respond.

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

i counted them individually. thats why it took 12 minutes for me to respond.

makes much more sense

Spoiler

can you imagine this place having nearly 2m members

• Zehkar locked this topic