[PSA] Do Not Feed the Trolls

DoubleJ

Since the dawning of time, there have been trolls among the living. Their single purpose in life is to cause disorder and chaos. They do not wish for anything but attention and to see the normalcy of the everyday disturbed. 

Through advancement in technology, trolls have found new ways to cause chaos. In our current society, and even more closely our current gaming forum, these trolls have managed to disturb what the good staff here at PokeMMO have worked so hard to develop. They have created a platform by which to garner attention in passive manner. Our continued posts, comments, and reactions to what they do simply provide energy and fuel for these new age trolls. In essence, they feed off of us. 

So please, do not feed the trolls of PokeMMO. 

This has been a public service announcement by the one and only DoubleJ of House LYLE. 

Please return to your regularly tuned programming. 

I like flowers, and romantic walks on the beach.

I also enjoy dinner at Italian, and other exotic food locale.

Whats more I enjoy COLD sake and intellectual conversation with sophisticated and well spoken individuals.

Edited by Hotarubi
P.S. i AGREE WITH YOU DOUBLEJ Don't feed the trolls.
On 9/14/2016 at 9:21 PM, DoubleJ said:

Since the dawning of time, there have been trolls among the living. Their single purpose in life is to cause disorder and chaos. They do not wish for anything but attention and to see the normalcy of the everyday disturbed. 

Through advancement in technology, trolls have found new ways to cause chaos. In our current society, and even more closely our current gaming forum, these trolls have managed to disturb what the good staff here at PokeMMO have worked so hard to develop. They have created a platform by which to garner attention in passive manner. Our continued posts, comments, and reactions to what they do simply provide energy and fuel for these new age trolls. In essence, they feed off of us. 

So please, do not feed the trolls of PokeMMO. 

This has been a public service announcement by the one and only DoubleJ of House LYLE. 

Please return to your regularly tuned programming. 

no u

1 minute ago, ragstal said:

That's from a whole day lmao I rarely post the same thread :/ if I look to ur profile I'll see the amount xD

That's just an example, you'll post things with little to no input for suggestions and bump whatever other thread you can find, even dated ones.

There's also the like spam, holy shit.