Jovi owe me 200k + 3m for harassing

DoubleJ owe me 250k

GymLeaderBae Owe me 1m

Jostarrr owe me 500k

I owe 300k at Trashnzmaster

Would love to thank that guy who's paying  that. 500k

no work for me ez

3 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I think I only made bets on Oltan this week, correct me if I'm wrong. But seeing as his opponent changed those bets are nullified.

As for season long bets :):):):):):):):)

wait what im confused... u made that bet with coolio earlier and as long as komalas beat WHK next week than u get a mil from coolio

8 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

wait what im confused... u made that bet with coolio earlier and as long as komalas beat WHK next week than u get a mil from coolio

Nah it was for regular season, not that it would change much anyway

On 9/15/2016 at 5:17 PM, KaynineXL said:

1m on Baenine's Canines to make playoffs.

On 9/15/2016 at 5:28 PM, DoctorPBC said:

Ez money

will take

so @KaynineXL. I owe you a tidy 1m, not bad... you could take it and walk entirely up to you...

or you could do double or nothing, 2m to you if Baenines beat Cuboned in the playoffs, nothing if Cuboned beats Baenines. You can take it, or you can walk and your 1m will be in the mail

On 13.9.2016 at 2:28 AM, JIceJDragon said:

@Kurodashi

Hide contents

I'm poor so I'll go with 100k on me vs Tranz Taken by @Tranzmaster

Since I am a nice guy and mostly since I don't have a lot of time to play right now Tranz owes the 100k to Jovi. (Not sure he already paid so I'll leave this here)

Edited by Kurodashi
You better don't lose in playoffs jovi
10 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

so @KaynineXL. I owe you a tidy 1m, not bad... you could take it and walk entirely up to you...

or you could do double or nothing, 2m to you if Baenines beat Cuboned in the playoffs, nothing if Cuboned beats Baenines. You can take it, or you can walk and your 1m will be in the mail

loooooooooool

Doc... I swear to god, I knew it... I knew I made a bet with me making playoffs to someone. I was looking through Jice bets on first page and couldn't find anything. I was going crazy.

I'l take the 1m. Baenines vs Cubones is the finals for me, I think the hardest game.

Some reminder bets, people may have forgot since it was a long time ago. I even forgot mine.

@JIceJDragon won 1m from @Rigamorty with the bet that Baenines make it to playoffs

@BlackJovi wins 200k from @Telf since Swamperts didn't make playoffs

@Bearminator wins 500k from @TheChampionMike since Baenines made it to playoffs

@Kizhaz wins 1 MILLION YENS EASILY FROM SHITFACE @DaftCoolio since Kizhaz team made to playoffs somehow

I cbf to do anymore pages.

Btw me and and Doc bet 500k. I bet Baenines would beat Cuboned.