Donator Status

RafaCrossover

3 minutes ago, FiveMagics said:

Would it be a waste if he found 5 shinies?

Don't lost your time with that kind of player. They are here to annoy the others because they have nothing better to do with their time. Frogbussoms is happy when he hunt so, why would he change? The purpose of a game is to have fun, am I right?

So, who are we to criticize somebody who has fun? He didn't waste his time, he had fun and it's all that matters.

5 minutes ago, Manrick said:

Don't lost your time with that kind of player. They are here to annoy the others because they have nothing better to do with their time. Frogbussoms is happy when he hunt so, why would he change? The purpose of a game is to have fun, am I right?

So, who are we to criticize somebody who has fun? He didn't waste his time, he had fun and it's all that matters.

They're having fun flaming him, it's a win for everyone

8 minutes ago, Thunderprime said:

For me Shiny hunting is a big waste of time only for some pixel color... Shinies to me is only money and playing this game without battling for me = waste of time and I can judge if I want womanrick he gave us permission.

The whole game is "some pixels" everybody is free to play the way he want.

8 hours ago, frogbussoms said:

Well I strictly play pokemon to hunt wild pokemon. I don't PvP ( Flame me if you want ) , for some reason I find A LOT of excitement in catching the "rare" encounter rated pokemon. Finding pokemon with great IV's / nature also is highly satisfying to me. I Have spent my past 500 game hours in the grass strictly searching for good IV poke and searching for my first shiny. With no avail.

Personally I think the mechanics are bullshit but, I would be saying otherwise if I had a different perspective.

I have 200+ game hours and i dont like pvp, i  got all pokemon register, but I do not know what else to do in this game, im not really crazy for pass me 300 hours just catching pokemons

> Buying donator to hunt shinies

It's ass and you don't need it, you only need a shit ton of leppas/ethers, a sweet scent user and a strong spirit so you don't kill yourself after seeing hundreds of non-shiny hordes.

Heck, you might even get lucky and find one sooner than you think.

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

> Buying donator to hunt shinies

It's ass and you don't need it, you only need a shit ton of leppas/ethers, a sweet scent user and a strong spirit so you don't kill yourself after seeing hundreds of non-shiny hordes.

Heck, you might even get lucky and find one sooner than you think.

Avi as growl ithe but it's dead smh

18 hours ago, Thunderprime said:

You kidding me hahahah thats even more a waste of time than just staying afk all day especially that he hasnt found anything

Also he said flame me if you want so flaming I am 

Yep but your a doosh who took the bait, we are playing the same game kiddo.

Edited by frogbussoms
19 hours ago, Manrick said:

Honestly yes, I have fun. I don't want to quit playing simply because I didn't get any shinies.. It's just frustrating when people tell me it's because I'm not even trying.

18 hours ago, Raederz said:

The whole game is "some pixels" everybody is free to play the way he want.

Any pokemon game is primarily based on battling. To a Comp player shiny pixels are nothing more than any normal pixel(expensive but useless), unless it has exceptional ivs and some real use in game. A shiny could be sold off for money which you can use to actually get some "useful" pixels. Hunting aimlessly(without ev training etc) for a shiny would be a waste of time for such a player. 

As this is an MMO you can call a secondary need to be richer than everyone else as a "goal", even then shiny hunting would be useless as there are far better methods, like scamming shiny trading.

They can be used as a trophy, but then trophies are meant as an indicator for achievements due to your hard work, whereas shiny mechanics is based on pure luck, so it is no way an indicator that you actually worked hard for that shiny. Winning a tourney and getting a shiny is a different story.

Lastly, there is this intense desire for an OT shiny, which is an OCD. 

so yeah, shinies are nothing more than discoloured pixels.

On topic of wasting time, everyone is free to waste their time as long as they are having fun wasting it. I, for one, love to waste my time fishing for discoloured pixels(when im not afk obv). if you are getting tortured by the shiny mechanics then i suggest you should stop shiny hunting and actually do something useful to enjoy this game.

3 hours ago, Bishav said:

Any pokemon game is primarily based on battling.

In your vison. Pvp is, and has always been less than 10% of my time on pokemmo (including breeding)

then shiny hunting would be useless as there are far better methods

imo, OT are way more wanted than Event gifts or "unkown ot" shiny comps

so yeah, shinies are nothing more than discoloured pixels.

"Victory" message contains way less pixels

if you are getting tortured by the shiny mechanics then i suggest you should stop shiny hunting

Definitely true

On 14/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, Raederz said:

imo, OT are way more wanted than Event gifts or "unkown ot" shiny comps

I don't agree with this. A comp shiny is an achievement, it's living proof that your hard work building comps and training them finally paid off with an official win.

It's a trophy.

OT shinies are just luck based, much like gift shinies from catching events, anyone can have those if they search long enough.

I think if most comp players found an OT shiny worth 50M+, they would sell it and build more comps so that they can go after the real shinies, which are the official prize ones.

Skill > Luck

As for those Unknown OT shiny comps, only rich uguus can get those, I honestly don't know how some people have 200M+ since the grind levels on this game are insane, but that's another story.

9 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

OT shinies are just luck based

Luck based, true

Just luck based, definitely not.

These guys with 10+ OTs, they are not just lucky guys.

Players feel it the way they want, I definitely dont care about a shiny comp if it's not OT.

You not thinking the same way, and some of the comp players prob think like you do.

But still, OT shinies are really wanted.