Relist button on GTL

FuzzyRegirock

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

I hate having to manually relist everything that doesn't sell on gtl, it's very tedious. So I am suggesting a button that can be pressed to automatically relist the item or pokemon at the same/different price

I respect your point, but I disagree with it. People need to do research in the market before relisting a product. If the product does not sell, it is their fault and they should do the arduous work of reselling it. Its like a math teacher giving the student a B for effort even though that math assignment deserves a bold F.

4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I respect your point, but I disagree with it. People need to do research in the market before relisting a product. If the product does not sell, it is their fault and they should do the arduous work of reselling it. Its like a math teacher giving the student a B for effort even though that math assignment deserves a bold F.

Failure to sell something doesn't always mean that the price was unjust, it just means it was pushed to the back and forgotten about. 

5% increase on tax for using "repost all" offers.

It would kinda fuck up the economy if every single person who comes back after a long break simply pushes the button to re-list every pokemon and flood the GTL with offers that are unrealistic with current market prices. Even if a person over-prices an item/pokemon and nobody buys it, it slightly ruins the GTL by occupying space and causes US THE BUYERS our time in searching through unwanted offers.

The tax increase on the Re-post all offers button would encourage you to really decide whether or not you think your offers were reasonable in the first place.

5% increase on tax for using repost all offers button.
TL;DR  1. Cash sink. 2. Prevent over-flooded GTL offers (unreasonable prices) 3. Payment for the convenience.

Edited by frogbussoms