Unable to post images

BlackJovi

On 9/9/2016 at 0:35 PM, BlackJovi said:

Idk why but Im unable to post images now? After I click 'insert image from URL' ,  it loads up for a bit then it stays red 

Anyone else having this problem? Plz help 

i was having this problem for a while, i then found another way...just drag the image into the body.

On 9/9/2016 at 0:41 PM, BlackJovi said:

damn it my memes need to be posted 

56cf56f95414caafa37459ab63e67247.jpg

On 9/9/2016 at 1:10 PM, Greck said:

Z36FVsx.gif

Works with gifs, i think its the .jpg and .png extension

1452597253-ee812d661f52257f841a4e7ac42f552e.png

5 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Still having trouble, but it's sporatic now, so I don't really get it

watch carefully....google images....pick one u like....view image....open the image again so it can be only the image....then grab it and drag it.

its that simple, no copy paste, no insert other media via link...nothing of that, just drag n drop  simple

2 minutes ago, ragstal said:

watch carefully....google images....pick one u like....view image....open the image again so it can be only the image....then grab it and drag it.

its that simple, no copy paste, no insert other media via link...nothing of that, just drag n drop  simple

Thanks for teaching me what a paraplegic donkey could do, I really needed that.

See this?

05cccd1aa8ff4ed6f9c3c303d358965f.jpg

googling anime, picking image

wsr4vqN.jpg

step 2: u open this in a new window with only the picture

wsr4vqN.jpg?2

step 3 grabbing n holding

ExUOImL.jpg?2

drop it in body section

6lwDFnS.jpg?2

and vuala...and im not making fun of u or anything....so dont get me wrong, i just saw this question 3 times this week so i wanted to help ppl, they say a picture=1k words so that why i showed it, im either making fun of ur brain-age neither saying ur stupid so chill.

ppl might just happen not realize the way to do it, prolly the admin here wont be able to fix this asap so show some understanding guys if inserting the url wont work just drag n drop and stop complaining, the guy he alrdy read this once give ppl who are working with double jobs some space, spamming same stuff is annoying.

Always friendly -ragstal.

EDIT:

45 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Thanks for teaching me what a paraplegic donkey could do, I really needed that.

Its not like that, u misunderstood me.

Edited by ragstal

@Desu

I literally cannot post any image here on the forums, what is going on? I've tried postimage.org, imgur, tinypic, all using "Insert Other Media > Image from URL"

Someone halp.

I'm even copying urls from existing images on the forums (like my current sig) and try it, and it doesn't work.

• Zehkar locked this topic