Remove LC and PU Pokemon from the NU section of the Pokedex

Zymogen

Question

13 answers to this question

1 minute ago, YettoDie said:

Diglett, trapinch and a few other pokes are still used in other tiers aside from LC.

If we apply that logic, then Haunter shouldn't be in UU because it's sometimes used in OU. 

If it's too strong for LC - or its usage is high enough - then sure, keep it in NU. However if it's eligible for LC, there is no reason why it shouldn't only be in the LC section. I don't quite see your point. 

Just now, Zymogen said:

If we apply that logic, then Haunter shouldn't be in UU because it's sometimes used in OU. 

If it's too strong for LC - or its usage is high enough - then sure, keep it in NU. However if it's eligible for LC, there is no reason why it shouldn't only be in the LC section. I don't quite see your point. 

Your idea is good, dont get me wrong, just wanted to point out that some pokes overlap LC with other tiers.

On 9/8/2016 at 2:24 PM, Thunderprime said:

Doesnt matter if they are used in an another tier it would just be a better way to sort them, having little cup (and NU) pokemon in their respectible category would gives better vision of the tiers and ofc the BL section of the little cup pokes would be in NU. I, too likes to look at the pokedex for new ideas to breed.

True. There's no point in having a definition between NU and LC if they are just going to overlap anyway. Also LF PU

On 07/09/2016 at 0:04 AM, YettoDie said:

Diglett, trapinch and a few other pokes are still used in other tiers aside from LC.

but I think that doesn't affect what he means tho, I know what you mean, with overlapping, but doens't alter anything. 

I would love this to happen, sometimes I'm searching to find something interested to make for NU and it's just really annoying to have to scroll through baby pokemons/1st evos/etc

The mods deleted my last bump comment so I guess I'll just quote something else 

On 11/11/2016 at 9:58 PM, redspawn said:

it's just really annoying to have to scroll through baby pokemons/1st evos/etc

I agree 

Since LC and NU are overlapping in the dex, they might as well add OU, UU, NU and LC to the Ubers tier as well right?