@ihatos

@dastan

@ArfArf

@panchoclos

@DestructX

@Rendiz

@Senjutsuka

@KingBowser

And whoever else that hasn't signed up yet, this thread may or may not be closing this Saturday for an early auction, so if you want to get in for the PSL please register! We'd all love to see each of you play. The time commitment isn't strenuous as I know all of you are aware (one match a week). There is an added emphasis to have players sign up at the start of the season and there is incentive added to include a higher payout for players that have been here from day one (rather than since midseason). Put your name on the board my friends. 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

@gbwead

And whoever else that hasn't signed up yet, this thread may or may not be closing this Saturday for an early auction, so if you want to get in for the PSL please register! We'd all love to see each of you play. The time commitment isn't strenuous as I know all of you are aware (one match a week). There is an added emphasis to have players sign up at the start of the season and there is incentive added to include a higher payout for players that have been here from day one (rather than since midseason). Put your name on the board my friends. 

Lord gb needs his own sign up thread